FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Using forums with devices other than computers

BlockUp
I'm currently using my Wii to connect to the Internet and post this message. Sometimes I use my PSP to do the same. Other than computers (and laptops), are there any other people out there who use (portable) devices to perform internet tasks like posting on these forums?
xorcist
I use my Wii to post on here sometimes to its easy and I can just sit on my couch or bed. I dont know about a psp its so small to me to go around on forums or whatever. I think the Gameboy could go on the Internet but I'm not really sure.
redice
Oh, I also use my Treo 600 phone to access this forum, view the topic or make post.
william
Well, I have accessed this forum once on my cell phone, but I rarely access it on anything but my computer. If I had a next generation gaming console (which I will), I would visit the forums on my TV rather often. I carry my DS around all over the place, and once the web browser is launched in the US, I'll probably be posting on Frihost through my DS.
gh0strec0n_legit
ps3 wii psp nd sidekik3
psycosquirrel
I used to use my Wii, but the school's wireless started blocking it because of some security flaws the Wii introduced. My computer is hooked up to my 32" LCD, and I have my wireless keyboard/mouse, so I can still sit on my bed or futon and go online Very Happy
orno
psycosquirrel: nice setup Smile i just got my 32" LCD last week so i know how u feel Smile

i've tried surfing from my wii a few times but typing goes too slow for my liking... works fine from my nokia N73 though