FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which BLOG client do you use ??

loosu
i use BlogDesk , because it is simple , elegant and perfect with the work .
WHich one do you use ???
WickedGravity
Wordpress all the way. Most highly supported, developed and credited one out there,.
Ranfaroth
I would recommand Dotclear.
NEurodrOne
Wordpress is the elixir of life for a huge class of people from novices to professionals. Also www.wordpress.com has various features that can be incorporated or expanded by the user as and when the need arises.
Animal
There's a marked difference between a blogging client and blogging software. There's a detailed discussion on blogging software such as Wordpress in the Website Software forum. However, please try to keep this thread orientated towards actual blog clients like BlogDesk.

Thanks
Commando_Sondre
I use Wordpress all the way. It's the only bloggingsoftware I will ever use.
Animal
Commando_Sondre wrote:
I use Wordpress all the way. It's the only bloggingsoftware I will ever use.

Could you please read the post above yours? Rolling Eyes
loosu
So , i think some of my dear friends , have not understood , what is a Blog Client .

A Blog Client , is actually , a piece of software , you install on your hard disk .

And , you make a teeny tiny arrangement , with the client so that it makes an hand shake , with your blog available , on the Internet server or maybe your own web server .

This arrangement phase , is just , where you furnish , your blog login details , so that the client can login automatically to your blog .

Then , continues the part of usage of the blog client .

Your blog client actually features , a Rich Text Editor , along with tools to work with images , tags , and etc , that can actually edit the post .
You write , your posts in this client , save it on your hard disk , play with it , show it to your friend , edit it , smudge it , scribble it , and finally , you push a button , known , as "POST" , on your Client .

And Automagically , your client , posts your post , to your blog . Bingo , you did not even login to your blog , but your post , has travelled all the way , to your blog .

Advantages ,
1.You can save your posts , before , u actually , post .
2.Edit , unlimited times , review it , finally post it .
3.You dont waste your precious bandwidth ( for whom it is precious ) , because , the editor , in your blog is actually downloaded and acted upon .
4.Posting , is rather , fast and mostly error free .
5.One client can manage any number of blogs and therefore , provides one known , interface , to any and many of your blogs .