FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Windows XP or Vista

What OS Do You Prefer?
XP
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Vista
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
NT
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

glenn83e
What is your choice? I have seen Vista on a computer and quite frankly I did not like the design. I'm a pc user not a mac user, and I find that Vista is way too much like a mac... what is bill gates comming to? If he trying to get the mac audience to use his products? If he is in my opinion he is doing it the wrong way. So I am going to stick with good ol Windows XP
gtherockgod
I haven't used Vista yet but I wouldn't consider upgrading this year. I'd rather wait until some of the bugs are cleared that weren't detected or seen to before launch.
chrismen
Vista looks super cool I think but I am sticking with XP until I get a computer with a decent graphics card. Vista is good but way too resource-needy. Smile
scotty
I'm not paying for it that's for sure, it's far too expensive. If a copy happens to come my way, legal or not I might give it a try but my computer is a company laptop so I usually get the latest software given to me.
poiko123
From what I've heard, Vista is very resource demanding, and 9 out of 10 games won't work properly on it. I may wait for some of the flaws and bugs to be fixed than get it.
FaLLeN
Id definatly go for XP. The amount of bad things i keep hearing is just overwhelming!

Mabye if i had a nice new up to date computer with a direct X10 GFX card id think of getting it, but i know that is a long way off for me, and probably the majority of average people. There are just more things that are important then a computer.

With that said, even if i did have a wizzbang computer, id still wait a little bit for bugs to get worked out of it.
qscomputing
None of the above.
Animal
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-21.html

Please search before posting. You can discuss your chosen / favourite operating systems in the sticky thread at the top of this forum.

-close-