FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What movie will you watch next?

jasmine
I'm going to watch "Curse of the Golden Flower" this weekend.

Being an Asian movie fanatic, I am not going to pass this up.

This has received both positive and negative criticism so I'm going to judge that for myself. LOL

But it can't be denied the awesome cast in there and that is the 'pull' that sparks my interest to watch.
Blu_Spykz
Next new movie I'm gonna see is Hannibal Rising...

was a huge fan of Silence/Hannibal/Red Dragon and the previous "Manhunter" so have good expectations for this film
Loghete
Matrix Revolutions.
I've seen the 1st and 2nd, so only the 3rd remains.
soldeinvierno
If I'm quick, I might go and watch "The Ilusionist" if it is still shown.
cavey
The next movie for me is Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny. I heard it was bad, but I won't take the critics' word for it :)
Captain Fertile
Loghete wrote:
Matrix Revolutions.
I've seen the 1st and 2nd, so only the 3rd remains.

Make sure to take a pillow and a blanket - awful movie.

But then I am an old fart so maybe its not worth paying me much heed when it comes to Matrix movies. The first one was good but the next two were pants! The 3rd being the worst.

If you have watched the first 2 I guess you have to watch the third, I'll be interested to know what you thought of it.
mattchun
Hey man, that's an interesting question!

In my list, my next film is a Spanish movie "Bad Education" or "Space Odysess 2001".
schooldays
On Wednesday I am going to see Casablanca on the big screen. I haven't seen it before, so I can't wait. It will be a great film to see on Valentine's Day (although I hate that festival Twisted Evil).
Tom7
maybe smokin aces, looks pretty good. has anyone seen it?
WalconHigh
"Mr Beans Holiday" (Mr Bean Movie 2) that lovable loner goes to france. Gotta love the Bean.
chastise
I will be watching "Number 23" starring Jim Carrey. This is probably one of his few serious roles as an actor. The trailer was amazing. And it will be coming out on February 23. This movie is about the relation from this book "Number 23" to the person that Jim Carrey is playing, to the actual number 23. It seems that slowly but surely, Jim Carrey is realizing almost everything about him is related to the number 23. He mentions that his birthday is February 3rd, 2 & 3 = 23. Also, his licence plate also has 23 in it. The bizarre thing about that, is my birthday is on February 3rd, and my mother's licence plate ends with 023.
Josso
BASEketball, because I haven't seen it in ages.
Dean_The_Great
I think I'll either watch The Dark Crystal, which I haven't seen in a very long time, or I may watch The Libertine, if I'm in the mood for a long period piece.

Or I may watch The Astronaut's Wife if that's what I happen to be in the mood for. It's all about mood for the movie, for me.
Eiken
Well, I'm gonna pick up The Prestige on DVD when it comes out Tuesday, so that'll probably be the next movie that I watch. I haven't seen it yet, but I've got the book and I really like it.
Yjaxygames
*walks to DVD drawer to see which movie I wanna see*

Hmmmm, I might just watch the Aviator again, long time no see Razz
soldeinvierno
I think I might wait to watch "300". It looks like a really cool movie and I don't have a lot of cash to spend going to dull movies Embarassed
Seiji
"A Voice of a Murderer" I'm just waiting for it to be released. I never miss any Sul Kyung Gu movies.
schmidi
the next movie i will going to see is "Save the last dance 2"....
Tokci
300 definitly....ultimate trailor.

hope it live up to all the hype that it has generated.
molif
i love to watch music and lyrics...

that will be my next movie..

however, i cant wait goal 2, spiderman 3 and harry potter..
illegalhost
my next movie would definitely be BLOOD and CHOCOLATE, and then, it would be PATHFINDER, next if the movie comes out fast enough, would be TRANSFORMERS!!!! yeah!! transformers rockS!!!! but i heard that they will not follow the original cars/vehicles as much as the comics..... so, i HOPE that they will NOT disappoint.... no point wasting so much $$$ and be a letdown, when infact, the originals are what the public are used to watch since God knows when!!! it would be awkward to pull off this thing and expect us to love the all-new transformers movie....
lpstong
I want to go see 300, Shooter, Spider Man 3, Ghost Rider and Amazing Grace . I just saw Wild Hogs last week. It was deceint but predictable. Funny nonetheless....
Seiji
jasmine wrote:
I'm going to watch "Curse of the Golden Flower" this weekend.

Being an Asian movie fanatic, I am not going to pass this up.

This has received both positive and negative criticism so I'm going to judge that for myself. LOL

But it can't be denied the awesome cast in there and that is the 'pull' that sparks my interest to watch.

I saw that movie on clubbox but didn't download. I am tempted to download The Banquet since it has Zhang Zhiyi in it. Heard it was based of The Hamlet.
budazz
i will watch spider man 3, fantastic 4 rise of the silver surfer, transformer. maybe pathfinder too..........300 great movie Laughing
mansonivan
the next movie i going to watch is shrek3! haha shrek were so funny. cant wait to watch it. anyone same like me?
illegalhost
Rise of the Silver Surfer?? WHOA!! Shounds good maTE!!! Been such a long time since i heard the name silver surfer!! Looking forward to that one!! Hope it would be awesome, as usual.
desertwind
Just back from watching 300.

I'm gonna watch The Pursuit of happiness next.
Tom7
i wanna watch 300, but i'll probably watch the chronicles of riddick tonight, because i'm bored.
filet
it would be either pirates ...carribean 3 or spiderman 3
GProject
I might go check out 300 over the weekend - I don't think I'm going to love it that much though. I really want to watch Little Miss Sunshine and Thank You For Smoking soon - just need to grab some time, sit down, and actually watch them!
pudovkin
"Pan's labyrinth" and "Babel". Smile
jipmerite
I want to watch 300 and Pan's Labyrinth. It's fair to say that both these got relatively mixed reviews. Looking forward to seeing the CG effects and judge for myself.

Of course these movies are not really supposed to be heart-breaking, inspiring or morally thought provoking. Some people seem to be disappointed cos they aren't. I just think these are made more for visual pleasure than to have a strong story line.

Just enjoy these kinds of movies. Don't try to dissect it.
webthaman
I am going to watch BABEL movie next time. I have heard many things about this movies. I hope i will have nice time with my friends.
prole
Next few movies which I've got weeks days ago and never got around to watch and will be watched in the following days are: 300, Snatch [for the reason that someone mentioned somewhere that it was where the movie Crazy Stone got idea from, which I enjoyed watching and intended a high rating. So I gotta find out about this, just to know if the saying is true or not after all], and The Lives of Others.
pudovkin
"Pan's labyribth" is amazing.

"Babel" is still on the list. Humpf. (I wanna watch it so bad)
Blu_Spykz
The next movie I will watch is TNMT.

That is if you don't include !Inside Man! which as just started, or the original Terminator which I will be watching later on.
Kelcey
I think I'll be watching 300 next.
prole
Got this "What About Bob" showing on TV. But I didn't have time to watch completely. So I'm right now downloading it hopefully will watch it again this evening. I like Bill Murry and his movies.
Whong
I don't know, maybe Enter the Dragon or Way of the Dragon...
silverdown
I have no idea I am just waiting for

Gene Simons Family jewels
Dresden Files
Blood Ties

to come on!
prole
Oh yeah. Now again I'm going to watch Ed Wood in the next few minutes.

I don't really like Tim Burton's fancy... adventurous, highly fictional films etc., however. Just going a Bill Murry line at the moment.
McDucque
It's probably going to be the next Harry Potter...

Unless I end up at Ocean's 13 with my Gramma, so we can sit in the theatre and yell about how much cooler the Rat Pack is...

cause my grandma can kick your ass.
sonnytheman
for me, for sure, Transformers! I´ve been dying to see that movie, hopefully Michael Bay doesn´t screw it up like Pearl Harbour. Though I may end up seeing Fantastic Four before, since my friends really want to see it. And I´m so psyched for Die Hard 4.....but its not actually PG13 as I´ve read, is it? Cus that would mean its been watered down from the previous ones, which I loved....
Blu_Spykz
Next movie(S) I'll see are going to be Hostel 2, and Vacancy.

Big horror and gore fan, both promising to deliver the goods.
MeddlingMonk
I'll probably go see "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" and "Ocean's Thirteen" at the local cinemas. Having seen all the earlier films in the two trilogies, I am going to give these movies a chance.
crimson_aria
The movie I'm going to watch next is Harry Potter. can't wait for July 11..
MJMX
Im going to watch Die Hard 4.0 , i have seen all others too and i love them
vitorpacheco
I'll watch Transformers. The best movie. Nobody can say it's not haha
Guyon
We just left for vacation when Transformers came out, so it has to be Transformers. It looks great, nice previews, and lots of action. Too bad they didn't keep the same vehicles like they are supposed to be. Looks like Ford payed big bucks to get their stuffed showcased. I with Ford would just put the money into better vehicles for real. my I was talked into switching to Ford and now switched back.
bri4n5
pudovkin wrote:
"Pan's labyribth" is amazing.

"Babel" is still on the list. Humpf. (I wanna watch it so bad)

Babel sucks! such a boring movie!!!
Fake
The Simpsons movie for sure. Hopefully it will be great
erlendhg
Josso wrote:
BASEketball, because I haven't seen it in ages.

Yay!
That film rules.
Trey Parker and Matt Stone are just... crazy... and phenomenal Razz

I also really look forward to see The Simpsons Movie... in 2D Very Happy
Zaini711
Maybe Rush Hour 3, The Invisibles and Disturbia look promising. I'm also waiting for Bourne Ultimatum. Hey did anyone know that Alien & Predator 2 is coming soon. Do we need it ????? Ugh
Genesiz
Looking forward to watching Harry Potter, maybe next week. Also looking forward to seeing Transformers, Rush Hour 3, and The Simpsons Movie. Then again i am on a rather tight budget, so it might just have to be HP for now.

Can't wait.
GProject
It'a only a month until Knocked Up gets a UK release, so I'm looking forward to that. I'll also check out The Simpsons movie and Transformers out of curiosity, but I don't expect a great deal.

Got some quality DVDs to catch up on too - namely, Man on Fire (fantastic Tony Scott movie), Ghostbusters 1&2 (classic!), and Lord of War.
blk3
The next movie I'm gonna watch tonight is Cashback.
Fake
The Brazilian JOb for sure Smile
crimson_aria
1408. will watch it tomorrow. hope I'd enjoy it.
knatteante
Transformers \0/
rheanna
Resident Evil III I can't wait for that movie to come out. Suppose to be out this summer hopefully
Fake
Simpsons Movie Smile
peabody
Rush Hour 3, I haven't hear a lot of people talk about, like 1 &2
Tatsumaru
Hm, I still have to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and the Simpsons movie... so one of those probably haha.
molif
chuck and larry..
mattchun
Walk the line, a movie about music and a singer, I like these kind of movies that of much good music.
hilariouslicorice
i think it might be "joe's apartment"! i just moved into a new apartment in brooklyn, and i have a few more roommates than i expected. my (human) roomies & i have decided to try to have a sense of humor about the cockroach situation, thus we're watching joe's apartment to try to get some moral support.
i've never seen this one. it always sort of haunted me in the movie store. i'd think, "i really want to see this, but surely it's waaaaay too stupid to actually be funny!

i guess we'll see! i've decided to just be openminded, and also to have pretty low expectations.
anyone have any thoughts on the ol' joe's apartment?
wabik90
Hmmm..... I think I'm going to watch The Simpsons... I haven't seen it yet(lol, shame). I know that it's awesome Very Happy
Blu_Spykz
Next movie I'll watch: The Matrix... tonight =)

Next "new" movie I'm going to go see is Resident Evil Extinction.

Big fan of the games, and, although the movies are somewhat poor in comparison, I like them, and intend on watching number 3 asap.

The films don't follow the games at all - but who wants to watch a film that replicates EVERY MOVE YOU HAVE DONE ON PLAYSTATION FOR THE LAST ELEVEN YEARS???
Keran
Next movie I'll be watching will be also Simpsons The Movie ;] I guess it's quite popular ;p
Daisie
Waiting for Ratatouille to come out at our local cinema (the 19th!), going to take all the kids and friends and have a good popcorn/coca/laughts sessions ( and gain 10 pts in brownies/mum points lol).
crimson_aria
will be watching Stardust soon.
filet
I would love to watch Stardust this weekend. Love to see Michelle Pieffer transformation.
kuhdorf
i watch the movie "große pullers 3 - samen in die gusche"

is angeblich echt ein geiler Film
Blu_Spykz
Next movie I will watch will be 30 Days of Night.

Hightly anticipating it!

Last movie I saw was Resident Evil Extinction.

Watched it with NO hopes of enjoyment, and was VERY surprised to find it was actually a very good film (the BEST film I have seen this year infact). It far surpasses RE1 and RE Apoc (but, still not as good as the games)

It's a step in the right direction though!
Fake
Waiting for Beowolf to come out
ninacax
I'm about to watch : The skin I live in
Pedro Almodovar
subhan1
I'm Gonna watch Underworld Series Smile
and maybe then Doomsday
codegeek
Shutter island. I have watched it once before, but going to watch it again because it's simply superb.
hamzamana
I am going to watch cloud atlas next. I've heard it's a pretty difficult movie to understand and lots of people not getting it at all but the reviews are pretty good.
aizelcaroline
I am waiting for the movie The Well-Diggers Daughter
chartcentral
Awaiting for the 2-part finale of The Hunger Games movie series. Mockingjay Part I will be this year, Part II will be next year. Smile
Blummer
Think I'll watch new Captain America, been waiting for this one for a long time.
Insanity
I still haven't watched Frozen. I think I would like to watch it soon since there's so much buzz about it. There are also lots of good songs in the movie if I hear correctly. It's a bit old, but I think I would enjoy it greatly.
sudipbanerjee
A hindi movie: Entertainment starring Akshay kumar and Mithun Chakraborty.
Blummer
I think it will be Into the storm, the new disaster film.

Quote:
In the span of a single day, the town of Silverton is ravaged by an unprecedented onslaught of tornadoes. The entire town is at the mercy of the erratic and deadly cyclones, even as storm trackers predict the worst is yet to come. Most people seek shelter, while others run towards the vortex, testing how far a storm chaser will go for that once-in-a-lifetime shot.

Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2106361/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ql_6
supermanlovejan
into the storm...............
sudipbanerjee
I will see the following movies:

Its Entertainment
Singhum Returns
The Expendables 3
steeve
I will be going to watch next movie that is Bang Bang from Bollywood.
sudipbanerjee
I want to see PK, the Aamir Khan starrer movie.
sudipbanerjee
I will watch Pizza, Hindi horror movie.
Blummer
Going to watch Dracula Untold, though my favorite is still Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Pippo90
Source Code. It is not new, but I've heard it's pretty cool for whom is interested in similar movies to Edge of Tomorrow.
Blummer
Going to watch Enemy (2013).

Quote:
In this dark and ominous yet spellbinding thriller, Adam (Jake Gyllenhaal), a lonely and despondent professor discovers he has an identical doppelganger, Anthony (also Jake Gyllenhaal), after spotting him acting in a movie. When Adam makes contact with lookalike Anthony, he soon becomes unnerved by the impossibility of the situation and the film spirals toward an enigmatic and somewhat 'Lynchian' surrealist ending.
This ever-so-slightly nightmarish thriller weaves a cryptic message about intimacy, identity and, well... spiders. Shot on a palette of sepia tones and shadowy corners with an ominous, droning soundtrack, Enemy evokes a sense of dread that heightens the suspense of this unsettling mystery. Director Denis Villeneuve has been busy since releasing the exceptional, and equally dark, 'Prisoners' in 2013. Viewers should be warned that the answers to this bizarre film may not all be revealed by the end, however, unlike the somewhat similar fever-dream movies of David Lynch (see 'Lost Highway'), we think the viewer is given enough clues and information to actually piece together (at least most of) the mystery. Those who come away from the movie a little confused may like to turn to the internet forums (IMDB) which host some rather clever (if not wacky) interpretations of what must be the weirdest film of the year.

Source: http://www.whichmovietowatch.com/enemy
sudipbanerjee
I want to watch Hawaizaada which will star Mithun Chakraborty and Ayushmann Khurana in the pivotal role. The Hindi movie will be based on the life of Scientist Shivkar bapuji Talpade (who is credited to made India's first unmanned plane) and his mentor Shastriji. The movie is set in Bombay, 1895. The movie was earlier reported to be released in October 2014 but now it is reported that minor shooting is yet to be done so the release date will be finalised later. I am eagerly waiting for the release of the movie.
Blummer
Going to watch Big Hero 6, the new Disney animated feature.

Quote:
From Walt Disney Animation Studios, the team behind "Frozen" and "Wreck-It Ralph," comes "Big Hero 6," an action-packed comedy-adventure about the special bond that develops between Baymax, a plus-sized inflatable robot, and prodigy Hiro Hamada. When a devastating event befalls the city of San Fransokyo and catapults Hiro into the midst of danger, he turns to Baymax and his close friends adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago, neatnik Wasabi, chemistry whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred. Determined to uncover the mystery, Hiro transforms his friends into a band of high-tech heroes called "Big Hero 6."

Source - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2245084/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ql_5
sudipbanerjee
I want to watch PK directed by Rajkumar Hirani and starring by Amir Khan, Anushka Sharma. The last movie of director-actor duo Rajkumar and Amir was '3 idiots' and it was one of the huge blockbuster movie of hindi cinema. Hope PK will also be a good movie. The poster of the movie already released and it is interesting.
RosenCruz
The latest action movie of Keanu Reeves. He is a retired killer who now fights with Russian mafia because they killed his dog. I will love it. I am sure. Cool
alvarorojas4
The hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I
Blummer
The Hobbit - The battle of the fiver armies. Haven't got much time for the other ones in the next days, so I guess the last Hobbit will be the next one.
Insanity
I watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
rx9876
Blummer wrote:
The Hobbit - The battle of the fiver armies. Haven't got much time for the other ones in the next days, so I guess the last Hobbit will be the next one.

I am considering to watch The Hobbit 3, too.
Be honest, I did not looking forward to watch it very much.
Since I watched The Hobbit 1 and 2, to watch The Hobbit 3 seems going to happen naturally.

Somehow, the other thought is not to waste on the movie I do not really desire to watch.

Still considering...
Blummer
Well yeah...anyway, watched it. Not a proper thread to discuss it. Next one will be Exodus: Gods And Kings. Don't have much faith in it, just need something for fun. Laughing
Ehlin
I think funda nexus 6 I would like to watch it soon since there's so much fundas galaxy s5 mini buzz about it. Very Happy
Blummer
Though I basically watch random films, recently I've also been busy with Robin Williams stuff, so I'm going to watch a few films with him - the ones I haven't seen yet.
Da Rossa
I'm thinking about watching American Sniper.
Blummer
Will be watching Kingsman: The Secret Service tomorrow. Finally!
kaysch
If I still have some time, I want to go to a local cinema and watch a Vietnamese comedy in local language. I will not understand a lot, but probably the laughs during some scenes will explain to me something about local culture and their humor. Actually I have made that part of my holiday routine, but this time I haven't done so yet. Let's see if there is anything worth watching tonight. It's Saturday...
rx9876
Definitely, Avengers 2 : Age of Ultron !

Although the concept idea of Project Insigh in the Captain of America 2: The Winter Soldier and the Ultron in Avengers 2 is kinda similar, which appears people can't never learn any lessons from histories, but I think most people will still buy it.
dude_xyx
rx9876 wrote:
Definitely, Avengers 2 : Age of Ultron !
Although the concept idea of Project Insigh in the Captain of America 2: The Winter Soldier and the Ultron in Avengers 2 is kinda similar, which appears people can't never learn any lessons from histories, but I think most people will still buy it.

I want to watch this movie too. Trailer looks pretty promising. Also I want to watch this new Fast and Furious 7 movie.
Da Rossa
Nymphomaniac, 50 Shades of Grey...?
Blummer
About to watch the Shaun the Sheep Movie. Look really nice.

playfungames
I am planning to watch Averngers: Age of Ultron and Fast and the Furious 7 next.
Blummer
Next one coming - the new Mad Max film.
Myrecords
Easy question...Batman vs. Superman.
smanning
I think I'm going to watch The Revenant. Since a friend recommended the film to me.
Myrecords
Justice League,hope it's good.