FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need to find Prints by Orren Mixer

cocobirdi
I am looking for prints by the painter Orren Mixer, who is an artist famous for his portraits of horses.

some of his work:

he's an excellant artist, but i haven't been able to find his prints available for sale. i want a nice quality print that i can frame and have up on my wall. know of any good places to get art by specific artists?
wumingsden
After a quick search I fount this site, which is sellling signed prints. 3/9 have already been sold though.
cocobirdi
i'm on a budget Razz

i can't bring myself to spend over $100 on artwork right now. i can find other artists i like on allposters.com, which sells actual poster-type prints (while not being just crappy posters), but unfortunately they don't have any mixer prints.
jwellsy
Check out some of these paint by numbers kits.
http://www.hobbymasters.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=314
They may not be the same artist,
but, it would be cheap and more fun.
rluehrs
Hi, Cocobirdi. I do have one print by Orren Mixer. Please respond if you are interested, Thanks.

rluehrs@frontiernet.net
michaeljscott93
Wow, lovely prints I think I might start looking for some too!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
braford
http://www.aqhastore.com/store/category/9/89/Orren-Mixer-Prints/
deanhills
cocobirdi wrote:
I am looking for prints by the painter Orren Mixer, who is an artist famous for his portraits of horses.

some of his work:

he's an excellant artist, but i haven't been able to find his prints available for sale. i want a nice quality print that i can frame and have up on my wall. know of any good places to get art by specific artists?
These are AWESOME photos! Thanks for posting them. I have occasionally been searching for photos like these as well, and have not come across any as good as these. I'm not very knowledgeable about horses but what are these called, Appaloosas? Or are they Mustangs? Embarassed
mispie
i have some of the prints by orren mixer, i was trying to find the value of some of his prints. could anyone help. thanks mispie