FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Look & Feel about this web ???

How did you like it ????
Good ?
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Normal
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Good Job !!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

theem
I am still working on it but suggestions and compliments will be great !!!
hahah Very Happy

I have just Installed forums to my site .... check them out too
there's not much material in this web yet because I am still working on my template of the site... ( Its not compatible with IE7)
FireFox displays it perfectly...
Solving that IE7 prob...

its Main Site
and forums are My Forums

Idea Idea Idea Idea
madmoritz
Looking good, I am also a user of Joomla; nice choice of CMS Wink

One question however, what is 2x24 support? I would assume it means that you only offer support 2 days a week.
theem
Quote:
One question however, what is 2x24 support? I would assume it means that you only offer support 2 days a week.

hahaha nop man....that was with the default template I haven't changed it yet.... Idea Idea
theem
I'v updated my website a bit ..........
you can now sign up and post in forums !
{name here}
The clock is uneeded. That's all I'll criticize.
GB
I got a 404 error on both the main site and the forum. Did you take it down? I'm using the Safari browser.
plato
Cool work, but why u use frihost service as u r web space seller?
theem
Thats just a sample or i may say default theme by templateplazza.com
I haven't modified it yet ( don't have much time ) havin exams Crying or Very sad

theme's name is hosting plazza you can have a look at it from

Click here to view template demos

Its a cool template site...
cheeta
I like the work u have put with Joomla... Smile its a well designed web site...
theem
cheeta wrote:

Thanks bro... Don't really have much time to update it properly...
I update it whenever i got time... Shocked Shocked
theem
cheeta wrote:

your site has lunched successfully !!! congrats !!
just signed up there.. Arrow
plato
cool work
ninjakannon
Your website is good, but there are things which could definitely be improved.

Comments on your website:
I think the clock and time thing is unnecessary and too 'busy'.
The Google AdSense is above the Ads heading, also - change the background colour of your ads to suit match the colour they will be displayed on. I would also recommend not having a specific section for ads, just integrate them within the layout.
At the top, the bit telling you what section you're currently on (for example: " Home News Latest") and the date are only half visible as the text is white and they half overlap the white background and half overlap the green bar bit.
The 'home', 'contact us' links at the top need to be moved up a bit, they don't look too good touching the green, you might consider using capital letters too (eg: Contact Us) - I'm not sure this is necessary though.
Your side bars look really 'scruffy' and 'untidy' too, they're just jumbled up and far too 'busy'.
Some of your content is too close together and again looks 'busy' and unprofessional.

I viewed your website on Internet Explorer 7.
theem
ninjakannon wrote:
Your website is good, but there are things which could definitely be improved.

Comments on your website:
I think the clock and time thing is unnecessary and too 'busy'.
The Google AdSense is above the Ads heading, also - change the background colour of your ads to suit match the colour they will be displayed on. I would also recommend not having a specific section for ads, just integrate them within the layout.
At the top, the bit telling you what section you're currently on (for example: " Home News Latest") and the date are only half visible as the text is white and they half overlap the white background and half overlap the green bar bit.
The 'home', 'contact us' links at the top need to be moved up a bit, they don't look too good touching the green, you might consider using capital letters too (eg: Contact Us) - I'm not sure this is necessary though.
Your side bars look really 'scruffy' and 'untidy' too, they're just jumbled up and far too 'busy'.
Some of your content is too close together and again looks 'busy' and unprofessional.

I viewed your website on Internet Explorer 7.

Thanks bro... !!

i'll surely work on your suggestions !!! Idea
jynxanims
Wow. That is one sleek ass site. I really like the gradient background. The color scheme is very appealing, as well. It's just a little soppy. As in, things are everywhere. Some boxes (maybe) and lines...etc may help neaten it up. But still, overall, I really like that site. You're talented.