FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost (webhosting) support rated 5/5!

Marston
http://www.webhostingjury.com/reviews/FriHost

Very Happy Frihost has gotten 5 out of a possible 5 for web hosting support at webhostingjury.com.

Good job to everyone who tries to help out in the web hosting support forum! Wink
wumingsden
Moved to the general forum.

Interesting. I find "pricing" pretty amusing, especially because it's overall rating is 4.7/5. I guess everyone wants a bargain, including when something comes for free.

Please rate and give your comment there too, it will be much appreciated!
HDirtwater
The only possible reason I can think of to rate Frihost 4.7/5 for price is the fact that the hosting is not completly without obligation (forum posting). Personally, I would rate every aspect of the service 5/5 and would rate it higher if I could. No problems (yet) technically and it's pretty easy to keep enough points to keep the hosting.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is either lazy or on crack. d'oh!
saratdear
Yay! I had reviewed Frihost there too!
I gave everything 5/5 except reliability. I rated it 4 because of the much talked about Server 2 problems. I hadn't any problems with that yet, because I don't use my hosting. Other than that, Frihost is great!
Kaisonic
W00t! Frihost rocks! But yeah, I definitely agree with the above poster in giving everything in Frihost a 5/5 except for reliability - server 2 just plain sucks Wink
Bondings
Thank you for the reviews! By the way, I think we need at least 3 or 4 more to be put on the first page(s).
wietn
Wooww, I had reviewed frihost!!

Everything is 5/5 for me!

FriHost rullzz Wink
Loghete
wumingsden wrote:
Moved to the general forum.

Interesting. I find "pricing" pretty amusing, especially because it's overall rating is 4.7/5. I guess everyone wants a bargain, including when something comes for free.

Please rate and give your comment there too, it will be much appreciated!

I guess, to get a 5, you have to get money... Wink
Hogwarts
--
Frihost is an excellent host which I'd recommend to anybody looking for a web host.

This has far better support then any other host I've been to (Godaddy included), due to the forum with over 25,000 members!

The price? Posting on forums. Which, in my opinion, is easy.

Reliability? I rated that a 4/5 due to the downtime of Server 2 (People aren't allowed to sign up for server 1). But, that should (or has been..) be fixed soon, so no worries there Smile

If you're looking for a web host for any web site, go to Frihost and save yourself the money Smile
--

That's what I posted. A five for everything except for reliability, because of the downtime Sad

Still, 19/20 isn't bad Wink

Frihost is 10x better then Godaddy's shoddy hosting Cool (They have some sick, twisted control panel designed to drive you insane.)

(I'm not going to quote myself, otherwise Godaddy has already won!!! Please see what I just said if you're confused -.-)
darrenpaul
I submitted a review.

Great Job to everyone at Frihost for all there hard work!
william
Hey, not bad. But, it's obvious why support is a 5/5. Sometimes, I'd check around the support forum, and I think nearly every problem was resolved. I don't think the reliability should be that low. It beats other free hosts and most paid hosts, so I'm not complaining. Like others said, the price thing is rather interesting. Although I post on forums all the time, others may thing posting is paying.
Loghete
Seeing even the founder himself has time to support, and also discuss in the forums, the support is great Very Happy
saratdear
TO THE STAFF :

There is a link on that page with options to respond to reviews, add links to the reviews on Frihost, etc. It would be cool if we would have a link on the main page saying - "Listed on Web hosting jury" or something like that...or you could use the images given there.

Just an idea. Wink

Oh, I forgot the link - http://www.webhostingjury.com/hosts.php?id=519&PHPSESSID=e47f94f340b9bd20290609cd42e846c6
wumingsden
saratdear wrote:
TO THE STAFF :

There is a link on that page with options to respond to reviews, add links to the reviews on Frihost, etc. It would be cool if we would have a link on the main page saying - "Listed on Web hosting jury" or something like that...or you could use the images given there.

Just an idea. Wink

Oh, I forgot the link - http://www.webhostingjury.com/hosts.php?id=519&PHPSESSID=e47f94f340b9bd20290609cd42e846c6

Yes, I'm aware, and have asked for an account to be created. Just waiting for the reply though.
icon
congrats to frihost~! may you live longer! Very Happy

*will write a review as soon as my hosting account gets approved*
Captain Fertile
I have posted my own glowing report and the good thing is that I did not have to tell any lies to provide a great review.

FriHost is that good, I do find reliability to be a small issue, but an issue none the less as I spend some time flicking around member sites and tinkering on my own web space. So it scored a 4 because 4.5 was not allowed.

I just had to say that I didn't realise free ad-free hosting was available today and hosting of this quality in such a generous package has never been available that I have seen since coming online in 1995.

There are lots of hosting companies out there who have to pay people to tell lies to make them sound good but FriHost has members taking their own time to say just how great it is and this should speak volumes to Bondings et al about how we rate the service.

Keep it up. Smile
Donutey
I'd forgotten I had reviewed FriHost on that site. I guess I'm partially responsible for that 4.75/5 pricing rating. Time is money I suppose, but I forget exactly why I put 4/5...
DecayClan
GOOD JOB!!!

About the pricing: YOU ARE TOO EXPENSIVE< THATS WHY!!!! Razz Very Happy Very Happy Razz LOL!!!

They must have something in their heads... Twisted Evil
selim06
I've submitted my opinions.It's said:
Quote:
Thankyou for your submitting you verdict to Web Hosting Jury. We will review your verdict and add it to our site ASAP.

So I really liked the method;they check and determine spams!So every submittion needed!Please post your reviews!
jojo93
Yes frihost rock thats it Very Happy
madsencarl
Congratulations to all the mods and admins of FriHost.

On a completely unrelated matter, I'm going to start on origami forum. Good/bad idea?
seanooi
When i first started on frihost I had doubts about it due to some bad experiences about free hosting. But as time goes by, I realize that it wasn't as bad as I'd expected to be, only even better.

Congratulations on your success! Laughing