FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Logitech OR Microsoft Mice?

Which mice manufacturer do you like better?
Logitech
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Microsoft
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

jay84h
Which brand mice manufacturer do you like better? Logitech or Microsoft? I own a Logitech MX518 mouse. I have not used it yet and it's fairly new, but I have heard really good reviews on it. I wanted a nice gaming mouse so I choose that one.
DecayClan
Well, i don't play games so much, i don't expect much from my mouse, so i just use microsoft basic optical mouse. (i also HATE wireless mouse).
The newer version of it, not the old huge thing that microsoft had. It works just fine for me.

If you want more though, i would say, that logitech has better mice:P for gaming.
PseudoKnight
Well, I use a logitech MX310 and I like that direction in design. However, Logitech hasn't improved upon it and has instead gone the direction of the 500 series. They're big and bulky, which I don't prefer. They feel nice on my big hands, but I want something that I can use with my finger tips.

Therefore, if I got a new mouse, it'd probably be a MS Intellimouse 3.0 or a Razer if I wanted to take a risk.
Captain Fertile
When comparing the two I choose Logitech on price and performace.

Logitech is cheaper, goes for ever and works well - so there is only one choice for me.
mikethm
I prefer A4Tech mices. They cost at most 1/2 the price of logitech mices for the same features or more.