FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Don't hate, educate!!! Most loved man in the world - who?





goutha
Don't hate, educate!!!

Who do you think is the most loved man in the world right now?
reddishblue
Nelson Mandela maybe
Yantaal
i would have to say me.

but if i am wrong somehow, i guess....


God
RallyMonkey
Elliott Smith.
theem
God Knows better ........
Rolling Eyes
emjawa
Blatantly me.

(despite the fact that I am neither male nor loved by very many)
Yjaxygames
Walt Dinsey XD Only brought good things to mankind.
icon
I would say Jesus because I'm a Christian, but the fact remains, He's not very loved by this world at all. Sad Sad, sad fact.

God keep us all under His care! Remember to pray, people.
Babsta
Since you asked man that doesn't include God cause He's not a man. And it can't be me cause I'm not a man.. Well I think there is no man most loved in this world.. haha
Aless
David Beckham Razz.

Actively loving someone is different than just not hating them. People like MLK, Ghandi, or Nelson Mandela are definitely not hated, but I'm not sure they're the most loved either. Sadly, it's probably some famous Hollywood actor or sports star that qualifies as the person that the most number of people actively like/love.
hack_man_
I am the most important human in my life; but in terms of living things in general, I would have to say my lovely moggies!
hunnyhiteshseth
[sarcasm]The most loved man in this world is George W. Bush because of the way he handled Iraq issue. Every Iraqi loves him because he helped them in reducing their population by killing innocent people.[/sarcasm]
goutha
Well, I asked a serious question, but it seems that people here don't understand...

topic should be locked...
hunnyhiteshseth
goutha wrote:
Well, I asked a serious question, but it seems that people here don't understand...

topic should be locked...


Yes I know you asked a serious question, but you should understand that these types of questions are very abstract & nobody will agree on common answer.
Moreover, it is human nature that it sees other's faults far more easily than their good deeds. So, telling most loved person is very difficult for an average human.

And yes before I forget, people here understand your point, but at the same time they know the art of seeing serious issues with a sense of humour.
And ofcourse, like any generalization this one(that "people here don't understand") is also wrong as not everybody is same.

About locking of topic is upto moderators to decide.
Yjaxygames
icon wrote:
I would say Jesus because I'm a Christian, but the fact remains, He's not very loved by this world at all. Sad Sad, sad fact.

God keep us all under His care! Remember to pray, people.


I don't pray, now what?
goutha
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:

Yes I know you asked a serious question, but you should understand that these types of questions are very abstract & nobody will agree on common answer.
Moreover, it is human nature that it sees other's faults far more easily than their good deeds. So, telling most loved person is very difficult for an average human.

And yes before I forget, people here understand your point, but at the same time they know the art of seeing serious issues with a sense of humour.
And ofcourse, like any generalization this one(that "people here don't understand") is also wrong as not everybody is same.

About locking of topic is upto moderators to decide.


Good arguments!
HalfBloodPrince
BORAT
FireFoxDB
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
BORAT


Ye, Borat FTW Razz
Yjaxygames
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
goutha wrote:
Well, I asked a serious question, but it seems that people here don't understand...

topic should be locked...


Yes I know you asked a serious question, but you should understand that these types of questions are very abstract & nobody will agree on common answer.
Moreover, it is human nature that it sees other's faults far more easily than their good deeds. So, telling most loved person is very difficult for an average human.

And yes before I forget, people here understand your point, but at the same time they know the art of seeing serious issues with a sense of humour.
And ofcourse, like any generalization this one(that "people here don't understand") is also wrong as not everybody is same.

About locking of topic is upto moderators to decide.



You expressed our (my) thoughts so well!
ninjakannon
Yjaxygames wrote:
You expressed our (my) thoughts so well!

And mine. Razz

Are we talking about the most loved living man, the most loved living human, the most loved man from throughout history or the most loved human from throughout history?

If we're taking even dead people into account then I would expect it to be either Jesus or Muhammad - to my understanding they are the most followed religions in the world today. I would say God, as practically every (perhaps not some small non-mainstream religions don't) have God as the the highest, most loved, being - however, God isn't human, which counts him out.

If this is just between people alive today then I must say I don't know. Although, there are people such as Nelson Mandela who must be very loved, there are people like David Beckham who are actually loved by many people (which is kind of sad really).
Also, note that all the most loved people that immediately spring to mind (for me anyway) are men. Why is this? Not another glass ceiling I hope.
Captain Fertile
ninjakannon wrote:

If we're taking even dead people into account then I would expect it to be either Jesus or Muhammad - to my understanding they are the most followed religions in the world today.


I agree with this, now a living man is much more difficult I would guess again with someone from religion - maybe the Pope.

I don't think there are many obvious examples of a unversally loved person any more (outside of Hollywood and the music industry of course).
Soulfire
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
[sarcasm]The most loved man in this world is George W. Bush because of the way he handled Iraq issue. Every Iraqi loves him because he helped them in reducing their population by killing innocent people.[/sarcasm]
Yes, because clearly it was Bush that is killing the Iraqis, not the insurgents and their daily car bombs.

Edit: Oops, forgot sarcasm tags, but oh well, I think you get it.
Da Rossa
Difficult to say the one, but ultimately I'm fond of Al Gore.
hunnyhiteshseth
What is BORAT?
ninjakannon
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
What is BORAT?

Have you ever heard of Borat?

There's a film entitled Borat - Cultural Learnings of America. It's a comedy which was filmed more like one of those 'stitch up' programs. Basically, Borat leaves his home town in Kazakhstan with a friend of his to visit America to make a documentary. The film is very funny and very rude, for example Borat insults Jews/Judaism quite a bit (but he himself is Jewish, so you know that it's all a joke), and there is a scene wherein Borat and his travelling companion have a fight in a hotel while naked, they end up running into a room full of people too.
Borat has done some other funny things for TV too.

Sorry that this is off-topic, I just thought that I should explain.
hunnyhiteshseth
ninjakannon wrote:
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
What is BORAT?

Have you ever heard of Borat?

There's a film entitled Borat - Cultural Learnings of America. It's a comedy which was filmed more like one of those 'stitch up' programs. Basically, Borat leaves his home town in Kazakhstan with a friend of his to visit America to make a documentary. The film is very funny and very rude, for example Borat insults Jews/Judaism quite a bit (but he himself is Jewish, so you know that it's all a joke), and there is a scene wherein Borat and his travelling companion have a fight in a hotel while naked, they end up running into a room full of people too.
Borat has done some other funny things for TV too.

Sorry that this is off-topic, I just thought that I should explain.


Ok so he is a human. I thought they were using some short forms.
deneb.star
Love is such a strong feeling, I'm not sure someone can love somebody that is not close to him like family or friends.

God doesn't count as he is not human.

The Pope? Not sure that people love him as a person, but more for what he stands for.

You may like or be fond of a public person, but I would say that love can only be in the private domain...

So my answer is : nobody.
rhathar
Please, people, have we forgotten what has brought us all together here? What benevolent, unifying force has allowed to be here sharing our thoughts on this topic?

The man you speak of is obviously Bonding, if even a mere man he could be called.

Duh Wink
RT Cunningham
There isn't a living man that can be considered the "most loved".
ninjakannon
RT Cunningham wrote:
There isn't a living man that can be considered the "most loved".

I would agree with that; however, there are many greatly loved people in the world and it would be interesting to see who members here thought that the most loved might be, perhaps even come to an agreement on someone - although this is inevitably going to be either really tricky, or just simply not going to happen.

I'd like to add that I don't think that it's all that important anyway, when it comes down to it. Yeah, it's interesting to look at who the most loved people are, but one single person? No, that's unnecessary - although interesting. But I don't think there'll be any definite conclusion anyway, even disregarding the 'jokey' posts.
goutha
Every man on this earth was loved by another human at a specific moment!

But also, almost every man in this earth was loved by an animal at a specific moment!

Then, the most loved man on earth is that man who was loved by alot of humans and animals at the same time!

Brigitte Bardot is one example, but she's not a man...

Then any suggestions?
ninjakannon
goutha wrote:
Then, the most loved man on earth is that man who was loved by alot of humans and animals at the same time!

Brigitte Bardot is one example, but she's not a man...

Then any suggestions?

I think you're the first to realise that animals can technically count as loving you too. However, most people - even those who work with animals - won't even have 10 loving them. Animals have shorter memories and less power to recognise (not all, though); as a result many won't love their owner (take chickens in a really large flock (is that the correct collective noun?) for example).

I would say that although animals will make a difference, it won't be much of one.

Also, I think women should be included in this - sometimes the human race is referred to as 'man' anyway; henceforth, women could technically be included already.
goutha
ninjakannon wrote:
goutha wrote:
Then, the most loved man on earth is that man who was loved by alot of humans and animals at the same time!

Brigitte Bardot is one example, but she's not a man...

Then any suggestions?

I think you're the first to realise that animals can technically count as loving you too. However, most people - even those who work with animals - won't even have 10 loving them. Animals have shorter memories and less power to recognise (not all, though); as a result many won't love their owner (take chickens in a really large flock (is that the correct collective noun?) for example.

I would say that although animals will make a difference, it won't be much of one.

Also, I think women should be included in this - sometimes the human race is referred to as 'man' anyway; henceforth, women could technically already be included already.


I love your answer!

Totally agree with you!

Then, I'll exclude animals in my conceptualization!
catscratches
Ghandi?
hunnyhiteshseth
catscratches wrote:
Ghandi?


First of all, he is not Ghandi but 'Gandhi' & I assume you mean MohamChand KaramChand Gandhi , i.e. MK Gandhi.

He cant be most loved man in world. Leaving aside numerous others & talking about just me-- Even I hate him & this is when I hate wars.

He was responsible for the delay in India's Independence & also for partition of India.
goutha
Mohamed Ali ?

What do you think about him?
Hello_World
The Deli Llama. Everyone, except the Chinese, love the Dali Llama.
deanhills
Calvin. I'm almost certain everyone loves Calvin.

cinco5
" hunnyhiteshseth wrote:

Yes I know you asked a serious question, but you should understand that these types of questions are very abstract & nobody will agree on common answer.
Moreover, it is human nature that it sees other's faults far more easily than their good deeds. So, telling most loved person is very difficult for an average human.

And yes before I forget, people here understand your point, but at the same time they know the art of seeing serious issues with a sense of humour.
And ofcourse, like any generalization this one(that "people here don't understand") is also wrong as not everybody is same.

About locking of topic is upto moderators to decide. "

I think hunnyhiteshseth should be applauded for his post and as he said, generalizing people's opinion and making them look senseless is not good. Please mind what you say about people so that you can be the most loved man.
deanhills
cinco5 wrote:
I think hunnyhiteshseth should be applauded for his post and as he said, generalizing people's opinion and making them look senseless is not good. Please mind what you say about people so that you can be the most loved man.
There is definitely wisdom in this cinco. Words can do a lot of harm to people. If everyone can be a little mindful of this, it could sure turn out into a better world.
loremar
MICHAEL JACKSON
deanhills
I like Michael Jackson's music, but loremar you have to be kidding!
Confused
loremar
Ok maybe not Michael Jackson.

But what about this guy?

Who doesn't love Son Goku?
A lot of people around the world knows him and his life growing up saving the world a million times.
I bet a lot of people still watches Dragonballz since kid until now.Smile
deanhills
loremar wrote:
Ok maybe not Michael Jackson.

But what about this guy?
Awesome! Very Happy

And then of course there is also *drumroll* ...... Rainbow Dash:

congra
actually i never think about it. but if have to say i just think the dead Michael Jackson is good.
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.