FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Should women be alowed to drive?

Relentless
All i have seen latley is women not beinf able to park.. women not pulling away from junctions fast enough. there is never a straight panel in any womens car after 2weeks..

AND THE ALWAYS THINK THEY OWN THE ROAD......

but i'm not saying men are anybetter with boy racers but of you cut themout of the picture... then you compare male drivers to female.
you can see who will come out on top.. unless it was a debate the us men have no chance in winning againt the girls!!!!
reddishblue
Thats what we call genderal discrimination, nobody will ever except your argument Rolling Eyes
Nameless
The term is 'sexual discrimination', intermixed with a bit of good old fashioned 'ignorance' and I little thing I like to call 'selective memory'. Rolling Eyes
mathiaus
Nameless wrote:
The term is 'sexual discrimination', intermixed with a bit of good old fashioned 'ignorance' and I little thing I like to call 'selective memory'. Rolling Eyes

Thanks for making my job easier Smile

-close-
Driving ability is not in any form related to gender. Fell free to make a thread about bad drivers, gender irrespective.