FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Laughing Global warming is just a Weather Channel marketing!

theem
Laughing
Is anyone watching Colbert? He just played a clip of some Republican Congressman who says that The Weather Channel depends on fears of global warming. Weather fears boost ratings.

This was on FOX. Laughing

Colbert has put The Weather Channel "on notice." Very Happy
goutha
I don't think that we can laught about global warming... it's just a sad fact... we need to be more responsible and do something to stop this!!!

We should be more responsible
theem
Quote:
We should be more responsible

it was posted for loughing .....

responsabilities are on there own place......... so just lough heheheheh Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
seagullspirit
loooool.... just to see how backward minded the human race is... the weather is worst and weirder with each passing year yet we seem to consider nothing has changes with it.
bluefossil
global warming... it's for the next generation to worry about. I still like to drive my hummer everyday
selim06
bluefossil wrote:
global warming... it's for the next generation to worry about. I still like to drive my hummer everyday

Are you sure?
We have only 10 years not to say "Too late".So wwe should start today;if all the factors that cause global warming was stopped today.The world will not get cold;it will continue warming.It will only get slow it.
The World is getting hotter everyday.We could see marguerites was growing in Moscow in December!Aridity is a big and important problem.Watch out how people is dying in Africa!The goverments are still saying that the economy is important and everything could be paid for this.I want to ask what would we do if a bottle of water is 200$ ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_protocol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming
http://www.whoi.edu/institutes/occi/viewTopic.do?o=read&id=521
reddishblue
Well unless you are about 60 (which I doubt, many seniors call the internet the "Interweb") you have it just as bad as everyone else does so start worrying.
Captain Fertile
reddishblue wrote:
Well unless you are about 60 (which I doubt, many seniors call the internet the "Interweb") you have it just as bad as everyone else does so start worrying.

That young whipper-snapper said it!!! Razz It is time to start acting now, the smallest change we can make now (good as well as bad) will make a huge difference in the future for our kids, and grand kids etc. just like a ripple on a pond.

PS The interweb is also called the World Wide Net!!! Wink
wise
The situation has become even drastic lastly. It is only humans who must be blamed.

Many industrialists just love money, and what the heck, where is our right to live a peaceful and dream life? Sad

Even more hearth breaking is the fact that the USA did not sign the Kyoto protocol, and now the President is talking about the weather and all.

How shameful just for the election to win over the people's heart.
DecayClan
Captain Fertile wrote:

That young whipper-snapper said it!!! Razz It is time to start acting now, the smallest change we can make now (good as well as bad) will make a huge difference in the future for our kids, and grand kids etc. just like a ripple on a pond.
:

Not really...unfortunately, it will not make it better for our children, but for us as well... FOR US...

A few days ago, i calculated the money that i spend on buying mineral water, just because the water from the network, isn't good enough...

Water: The new diaphanous gold.

And that is the least of it... Winters -20degrees celcious, meny people get frozen, and have to spent 2 times as much oil, and at summer 42degrees, many people die from heat, many other suffer, again have to waste even more energy for cooling...

Things are getting worse... DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

i don't~~~I still leave my computer on 24/7 to download and seed, but i do get most of my plastic bottles for recycling..
scimitarmoon
That's hilarious. Gee, I think I'll go watch the weather channel for their shows, not for my local forecast. Laughing
lady_yavanna
heh how funny Laughing but its soooo tru. it makes it more interestin.
nilsmo
Wikipedia wrote:
In 2007, as part of its Fourth Assessment Report, the IPCC concluded that human actions are "very likely" the cause of global warming, meaning a 90% or greater probability.

Hopefully we all know this Colbert's explanation for global warming is not serious. He's an entertainer.
tribe
What do you guys think of all this global warming we up in the Northeast have been getting lately. I had to shovel about a foot of it the other day, and I got about 6 inches right now in my yard. Boy o Boy---I must commend the Weather Channel for telling me that Global Warming is happening....

I can definitely testify with how much I've shoveled lately!