FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mahou Sensei Negima

jeconiah
hi guys do you know about mahou sensei negima,
about the story of Magister Magi Negi....
jeromep
Hey, I used to watch that anime ^_^
Chalchihuitlicue
I read the first couple of volumes of the manga before losing interest... It's pretty good for a harem story, though it's kind of creepy considering how young Negima is.
BHSDKP
It was quite a good show, Had some nice comedy and a good storyline
Qube
I've watched the anime, haven't picked up the manga yet though.
It's fun, in an outrageous way.
Just the sheer absurdity of it all made me enjoi it.
Otherwise most ppl might not like it.
Especially since the main kid is like 10. (I forget.)
I'm a fan of this style of drawing, the vivid/bold lines and bright colors.
So it caught my eye while browsing some diff animes to find what to watch.
There's quite a bit of harem themed shows out there.
Another 1 I watched almost immediately after that was SHUFFLE!
Although it was based on a dating sim if I'm correct?
But ya, it was fun for me, but I'm just that kinda guy, hah.
Scaramanga
Chalchihuitlicue wrote:
I read the first couple of volumes of the manga before losing interest... It's pretty good for a harem story, though it's kind of creepy considering how young Negima is.

Well, he gets OLDER you know. Also, he doesn't know himself how to deal with the attention the girls give him, so I'm not sure how it's creepy.

Also IIRC, there's only a four year difference between Negi and most of the girls. So would it be ok when he's 17 and they're 21? Or they're 19 and he's 15? I'm not sure where we draw this imaginary line.
carlokes
Hi there,

I've watch this serie until a certain episode where something happen that made me fell unhappy. After that I dropped the show but i have to say that until that episode i pretty much enjoyed myself a lot. Theres a bit of comedy, a bit of romance, and although i don't dig schoolkids anime, this one is not really about it.

Stay Cooll.
Pikokola
ah, Mahou Sensei Negima [Magister Negi Magi]

For those that ever watch the anime, You're right, It's crappy.

And For those who have not, Don't, I repeat, Don't watch the anime, Instead, read the manga, It's much more better ^^
Punya
Yeah, Mahou Sensei Negima! anime was quite horrible... still, they are actually airing a remake made by a different studio called Negima!?.
Different character design, slightly different story, but ppl say it's quite good... haven't watched it yet, thou.

~Punya
x7community
Hehe, i love mahou sensei negima, i also love other manga that created by Ken Amatsu, they are just so... hehe
Revvion
Love it, it has such a great story (the manga). I always laugh when i read it aldo right now i find the story going to slow for my taste.
karrupin
I like the manga better, the anime has a different plot with the manga. . .
but i just read the manga until vol 6., since it licensed in US, so, it quite expensive to get one Sad
Pikokola
hey, for those who haven't know

they makes a dorama version of Mahou Sensei Negima, you could search info about it in d-addicts.com or visit the official site :
http://www.starchild.co.jp/special/negima-drama/index.html

actually... In my oppinion, it will be be crappy, but i'll watch some episode first before decide to drop it or not.
billit
negima <3<3<3 I'd loved that anime ^__________^ :'3