FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HEBREW FORUM NOW!

ankorilit
Not all of us are native english speakers. I find it strange that you can change the language of the interface to almost any language in the world but you are not supposed to be writing in other languages other than English.

Now, you have forum for spanish speakers and german and few others, and I know not many people here speak Hebrew or come from Israel... But there are still some who do, and I think a hebrew forum will encourge many others to join.

bcz... I cannot express myself as good in English as I can in Hebrew, and farthermore, I dont have so many spelling mistakes in Hebrew...

Please consider it....
saratdear
Unfortunately, this is given in the Things that you MUST not SUGGEST -- READ BEFORE POSTING! announcement thread at the top of the Suggestions forum.

Things that you MUST not SUGGEST -- READ BEFORE POSTING! wrote:

A list of things you shouldn't suggest (because we will never add them anyway or are already working on it):
1) Adding subforums to this forum.
2) Adding other language forums. It's more than enough for now and I won't add new ones.
3) Advertise with pop-ups.
4) Putting a banner on your websites.
5) Separate announcements, stickies and polls.
6) Asp on this server.
7) Changing this forum from phpBB to IPB/SMF/any other board system.
Cool Removing ADS from this forum.
9) Adding New Skins / Templates to the forum.
10) Quick Reply
11) A shoutbox or chatroom
12) A shop to sell more Bandwidth or Space using FRIH$
13) Arcade / Games on Forum
14) Post reporting system
15) Paid Hosting
16) Exchanging FRIH$ for Points / Trading, donating or receiving Points.
17) Transferring from the Directadmin server to the Cpanel Server or vice versa
1Cool More user ranks.
19) Upgrading PHP to version 5
20) The addition of an 'Auto-installer' on Direct Admin

I suppose the reason new language forums are not going to be added is just mainly because it is a hassle and Bondings must find moderators to control that forum, etc.
mathiaus
READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING NOW!
-close-