FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Linkin Park Poll!!!

What is YOUR favorite Linkin Park Album?
Hybrid Theory
30%
 30%  [ 17 ]
Meteora
29%
 29%  [ 16 ]
Reanimation
16%
 16%  [ 9 ]
Any of the LPU's *Please Specify in post*
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Collision Course
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Fort Minor's The Rising Tied
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Linkin Park Album Released in March of 2007
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Other Band *Specify which band and album*
18%
 18%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 55

looseballs
Hey everyone, i just wanted to know what your favorite Linkin Park Album is. This includes, full albums, singles, Underground albums, and all OFFICIAL releases. If you dont like linkin park, then select "Other Band" and please tell us the band and albums. Thank!

Visit my LP topic at http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=59196&start=0
jds10912
not sure which option in the poll it is, but i'd pick live from texas
after that, hybrid theory
Blu_Spykz
Although I *love* Hybrid Theory, and there are a lot of similarities between HT and Meteora...I do prefer Meteora, as it is a stronger, darker album.

I like the fact they experimented with new sounds (reverse guitar - Somewhere I belong), new instruments (japanese flute - Nobodys Listening) and a new, fresh aproach, and limited ed. DVD. - The perfect album package.

You may have heard QWERTY - a new song sampled by LP @ supersonic festival... this song will not be on the upcoming album.

I am hoping for something darker from them this time.

Also looking forward to Snow White Tan (chesters side band) album to be released next year.
jayrelle
me, it's meteora.. I dont know why but i really love their songs in this album.. Laughing
photon
Definitely meteora, although all their albums rock! Im eagerly waiting for their new album to hit the stores!
theem
Bon Jovi Arrow
trumnation
Hybrid theory was I think their best album. Meteora uses too many special effects. I can't wait for their new album to be released though!
kevbailey
I like reanimation because the some of the sound effects that are made are really neat. I absolutely love it. I got it for about $15 and have listened to it at least 20 times.
mattchun
Actrually, "HT" is their first and best album ever. After that, they can't help copying from the first one.
hsadmin
mattchun wrote:
Actrually, "HT" is their first and best album ever. After that, they can't help copying from the first one.

Are you talking about before they were called Linkin Park, back when there band was named HYBRID THEORY, and they had the rare Hybrid Theory EP out?

I voted meteora. I want to sign up for the LPU club, but I don't have $$$ right now. Qwerty was a good song, I wasn't expecting hearing that from Linkin Park.
lethaltriad
This is a hard one because I love all of their albums but I would probably pick Hybrid Theory. Really hard choice though because I can listen to all of their albums without skipping a track. The ReAnimation one though was also nice, good to hear the remixes, especially crawling with the guy from Staind!
SimonWSTS
Meteora is a good album, don't get me wrong but Hybrid Theory is just so so much better.

It really is an amazing collection of songs. And because of this viewpoint, Reanimation saddens me in a way. For me it ruins a lot of the songs on the original album.
soulman
I love most of their music, the best is "Somewhere I belong" and Fort Minor is pretty good too~
twisthigh
I love Linkin' Park, but not enough to know the name of their albums, I just like the singles they release, the best is "Somehwere I Belong" and "Numb/Encore" I could listen to those two songs over and over, they are their absolute best.
briancoit
hyrid theory for me! its a classic, and it never fades imo.

I cant help but think the albums after that are just trying too hard to release something as good as, or better than hybrid theory.

Unless their next album is as good as, or better, I doubt they ever will tbh!
Shin
Nevermind by Nirvana
mackhenry
hybrid theory,where'd u go,and the best lp underground
glabase
meteora definitely cos its got my favourite songs; somewhere i belong, numb, from the inside and easier to run.

in the end is a great song too but it's in hybrid theory Confused
tingkagol
linkin park albums include fort minor eh?
this is stupid.
MadWolf
Simply meteora
mattyj
I went with Hybrid Theory, only one of their albums i like...
looseballs
Yea, for me it would probably be

Meteora,
Reanimation,
Fort Minor's The Rising Tied,
Hybrid Theory,
Live In Texas,
and then the LPU's

Sorry i forgot Live in Texas people, my bad.....Anyways, what was that about a side band by chester? Very interesting to me...He's my favorite member of the band, im gonna have to check in on that. I added FM in the vote because it includes mike, didnt mean to upset those who hate LP or FM...Sorry Again
LordHateSphere
reanimation is sweet...

i like all the cd's though but i just think its brilliant how they did reanimation...

crawling is the best song from that cd :p

- kev -
hsadmin
Shin wrote:
Nevermind by Nirvana

What? Thats not by Linkin Park. WTF are you talkin about. LOL!
acellama88
I liked Hybrid Theory the best. The entire Album is awesome.
Tatsumaru
Man I used to listen to Linkin Park a lot a few years ago... I've totally grown out of them though :-/

As of now, I'd say my favorite band is Ensiferum, with their self-titled debut album being my favorite album. Close second is Nevermore with 'Dead Heart in a Dead World'.
linastrin
Well, the Rising Tide isn't really a Linkin Park album, so even though it's a great album, it shouldn't be on this poll. . . Reanimation FTW son!
ninjakannon
My favorite Linkin Park album was Meteora, although Hybrid Theory comes in close second place. There's a good chance I've racked up somewhere near 300 plays on both of these albums combined, but I'm not totally sure as I listened to Hybrid Theory before I got iTunes and then after getting iTunes I switched computers so all my play counts were reset.

Reanimation is just too 'rappy' for me which I don't like rap music at all.

Fort Minor wasn't a Linkin Park album, it's by Mike Shinoda who is just a member of Linkin Park - the rest of the band had nothing to do with it. Similarly, the Fort Minor debut album The Rising Tied included a whole host of artists but had nothing to do with Linkin Park at all. On the same note, Collision Course was by Linkin Park and Jay-Z, not solely Linkin Park.

The new album hasn't been released yet (I can't wait for its release though!) and there's already one vote... That's really odd, I love the way people vote seriously, don't you?
looseballs
ok everyone, i doubt you read my post because of what iv read in yours! I said that 'EVEN THOUGH THE RISING TIED IS NOT A LINKIN PARK ALBUM, I WOULD ADD IT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT! THANK YOU FOR READING IN! anyways, wtf do u mean my "Voting Seriously?"
pll
Meteora, Live in texas DVD are great !
I didn't know that they would release a new album in march 2007!
ashish2005
I listened to linkin park because of their first album Hybrid Theory. The album was quite unique than the other albums that I used to listen to and that's why I liked it. The songs In the end, Crawling, etc were really good and were included in this album. Their new albums were released and they were good too but for me the new albums were no match for their first one. So I think that Hybrid theory is the best linkin park album.
Helios
Reopened!
looseballs
wat the, it was closed? wat FOR!!!! was it somethin about my signature???
Blu_Spykz
heh..

I think it was closed because it was clashing with another LP thread (which is now closed...)
Bancan
all the linkin park albums rock. cant wait for the new album. fort minor rules too
ninjakannon
looseballs wrote:

Nah... Nothing about your signature.

This thread was closed because there was already a Linkin Park thread, which was created before this one. However, I PMed Helios and requested that this one should be re-opened and the other locked as this one had a poll which would be interesting for those who like Linkin Park.

I just hope this gets some proper posts again. Razz
trumnation
Yeah can't wait for their new one. Does anyone know when their new one is coming out?
roboguyspacedude
I like the songs Breaking the Habit and Somewhere I Belong
Blu_Spykz
trumnation wrote:
Yeah can't wait for their new one. Does anyone know when their new one is coming out?

The new album, entitled "Minutes To Midnight" will be released on the 14th May 2007 internationally (and on the 15th May in the U.S.)

The first single from the new album, entitled "What I've Done" will be first aired on 2nd April.
soccerplaya2090
i cant wait for the new linkin park cd Very Happy i love all of the cds tho there one of the only groups that i actually buy their cds Laughing i just wish they didnt take so long to make new cds and wats up with them changing their name all the time first it was: super xero, then it was xero, then hybrid theory, and then linkin park kinda weird maybe theyll stick to linkin park Laughing
SpellcasterDX
Hybrid Theory. It has some of their best work yet on it, and it also has a pretty bad@$$ name. I also like the album art.
briancoit
cant wait for the new album... hell, i'll probably even buy it! Laughing

if it even comes close to Hybrid Theory, it'll be a great album!
Srs2388
Hybrid Theory... Meteora was okay... albums after that got worse and worse.
ninjakannon
Well, it's the third of April today. So that means the Single, What I've Done, has been released.

If you go to the Linkin Park website then you can hear the song just by leaving the page open - a Flash movie loads and plays the song.

It's not what I was expecting, a bit lighter I think - but I still like the song. I think it's a grower, I've heard it about 4 times now and my opinion of it has improved.

Have a listen, it's worth it!
Heart Ticket
looseballs wrote:
Hey everyone, i just wanted to know what your favorite Linkin Park Album is. This includes, full albums, singles, Underground albums, and all OFFICIAL releases. If you dont like linkin park, then select "Other Band" and please tell us the band and albums. Thank!

Visit my LP topic at http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=59196&start=0

I used to like linkin park but i heard them live then i began to dislike them (i got to the stage of finding my self like most teens do, deciding who i am what i like... my friends... ect) decided i hated the rap that mike guy does so i turned to emo music.
Also JAY-Z SUCKS!!!!!!!
The other bands i like are

The Used, song-I'm A Fake
Hawthorne Heights, all there songs
Slipknot, all there songs
Lemike
Quote:
I didn't know that they would release a new album in march 2007!

Live in Texas is the best "album" in my opinion Wink
and i neither did know that they released a new album Very Happy I'm going to the neerest shop to ask about it ^^
JinTenshi
I like Hybrid Theory and Meteora. But there are some remixed songs in Reanimation that I really like for example P5hin Me Aw*y or something like that. Krwling is pretty nice too and they brought the beat into One Step Closer one notch up. =)

And I love ALL their Underground albums. I think their underground albums is better than their actual releases. =\ The Step Up/Nobody's Listening/some song i forgot LIVE remix was awesome. Think it's in LP Underground 4 or something.

Well, strangely, I've already got Minutes to Midnight. =x The album is really UNLIKE Linkin Park I must say. They seemed to have jumped into screams and non-rap music. I don't remember hearing Mike Shinoda rapping at all. QWERTY is released in this album as a bonus track. That song rocks. =)

Well, all in all, Linkin rocks! =)
ninjakannon
JinTenshi wrote:
Well, strangely, I've already got Minutes to Midnight. =x The album is really UNLIKE Linkin Park I must say. They seemed to have jumped into screams and non-rap music. I don't remember hearing Mike Shinoda rapping at all. QWERTY is released in this album as a bonus track. That song rocks. =)

I'm assuming that you've got the following songs in your Minutes to Midnight album:

Stand!
    Bleed It Out
    Get Through
    What I've Done
    In This World
    The Little Things Give You Away
    Hold Nothing Back
    Over The Top
    Prommise
    Real Life
    Afraid This Time
    2 Worlds
    Until The End
    Collapsing The Unit
    We Use the Pain
    One Perfect Something

With the bonus tracks:
    No Way!
    Feel (demo '01)
    Screaming at Space
    QWERTY (Live Sommer Sonic '06)

Whereas Wikipedia puts the track listing at:
Wikipedia Track Listing wrote:
"Wake"
"Given Up"
"Leave Out All the Rest"
"Bleed It Out"
"Shadow of the Day"
"What I've Done" 3:28
"Hands Held High"
"No More Sorrow"
"Valentine's Day"
"In Between"
"In Pieces"
"The Little Things Give You Away"

That's odd... The songs aren't the same...
Well, if you go to lptimes.com and find the list of tracks (and some talk about them) then you see that Wikipedia is correct. That exact page is here.

So where did I get that other track listing from? Well, a version of Minutes To Midnight was released for download by torrent. Thousands of people have rushed to get it but the songs aren't actually from the album. The album has yet to be released and no one - as far as I know - can get the songs, by any means.
gtherockgod
Wow, this new song is different from what I expected. Musically its as lame as all their other stuff, but dynamically its actually a decent song. at least from this song, its sounds like they're going in a different direction.
JinTenshi
ninjakannon wrote:
JinTenshi wrote:

I'm assuming that you've got the following songs in your Minutes to Midnight album:

Stand!
    Bleed It Out
    Get Through
    What I've Done
    In This World
    The Little Things Give You Away
    Hold Nothing Back
    Over The Top
    Prommise
    Real Life
    Afraid This Time
    2 Worlds
    Until The End
    Collapsing The Unit
    We Use the Pain
    One Perfect Something

With the bonus tracks:
    No Way!
    Feel (demo '01)
    Screaming at Space
    QWERTY (Live Sommer Sonic '06)

Whereas Wikipedia puts the track listing at:
Wikipedia Track Listing wrote:
"Wake"
"Given Up"
"Leave Out All the Rest"
"Bleed It Out"
"Shadow of the Day"
"What I've Done" 3:28
"Hands Held High"
"No More Sorrow"
"Valentine's Day"
"In Between"
"In Pieces"
"The Little Things Give You Away"

That's odd... The songs aren't the same...
Well, if you go to lptimes.com and find the list of tracks (and some talk about them) then you see that Wikipedia is correct. That exact page is here.

So where did I get that other track listing from? Well, a version of Minutes To Midnight was released for download by torrent. Thousands of people have rushed to get it but the songs aren't actually from the album. The album has yet to be released and no one - as far as I know - can get the songs, by any means.

Ah, now I see! Thanks for sharing! I hope Minutes to Midnight would be an excellent album! Well, all Linkin Park albums are nice. =\
Kelcey
I like3d their first album the most. I hated the remix album... but now I'm tired of them.
molif
after hearing what i've done, im really wondering what they've done..

seriously, this is not the linkinpark that i know man.. thus, i say hybrid theory is the best album..
looseballs
Blu_Spykz wrote:
heh..

I think it was closed because it was clashing with another LP thread (which is now closed...)

kool, tnx, it really been buggin me...not knowin y, im just like that, need 2 know or nvr goes off my mind
looseballs
ninjakannon wrote:
looseballs wrote:

Nah... Nothing about your signature.

This thread was closed because there was already a Linkin Park thread, which was created before this one. However, I PMed Helios and requested that this one should be re-opened and the other locked as this one had a poll which would be interesting for those who like Linkin Park.

I just hope this gets some proper posts again. Razz

oooh....c, i didnt even know this one got closed.....wow...
Blu_Spykz
I liked What I've Done.

It's different, raw, and quite powerful. Perhaps one of Chester's best vocal performance since Crawling.

As for the new album, I hear that Mike will have very few rap-parts, but will be SINGING instead.

I consider myself a huge LP fan and admit that I prefer the singing to the rapping so this is good news for me.. it is nice to know, also, that LP are changing their sound and going for a different approach - what with Meteora sounding so much like Hybrid Theory (!)
ninjakannon
Blu_Spykz wrote:
I liked What I've Done.

It's different, raw, and quite powerful. Perhaps one of Chester's best vocal performance since Crawling.

As for the new album, I hear that Mike will have very few rap-parts, but will be SINGING instead.

I consider myself a huge LP fan and admit that I prefer the singing to the rapping so this is good news for me.. it is nice to know, also, that LP are changing their sound and going for a different approach - what with Meteora sounding so much like Hybrid Theory (!)

Yeah, I love What I've Done.

I've heard that Minutes To Midnight would be relatively heavy (I don't know though, do you?) but not that there would be less rap included. I, like you Blu_Spykz, much prefer the singing (and the screaming actually) to the rap so now I'm looking forward to getting the new album than ever.

I wish iTunes allowed you to copy text from the music store reviews because there's a great review of What I've Done that I would really love to quote here.
For anyone who goes and has a look, it's the one starting "Alright, so.".
looseballs
Yes, screamin and singing WAY over rap, i cant stand rap and had a very hard time with Fort Minor.... Hey, make sure that you vote for Linkin Park at MTV's Battle of the videos here at http://www.mtvbattleofthevideos.com/. There not winnin so far.....

btw, i loved Meteora, didnt think it was like hybrid at all, i though meteora sounded more smoothly put together than Hybrid Theory. It also had some calmer songs...even if i do prefer the heavy screaming!
Coclus
Reanimatiojn all the way!!!
ninjakannon
Coclus wrote:

You love it so much you can't even spell it; remove that "j"! Razz
soccerplaya2090
Yea go vote for them as of now there winning. Very Happy Has anyone preordered it from best buy yet. I think im gonna wait till it comes out at target. Its cheaper at target when it first comes out.

I cant wait for it to come out tho. I hope they keep making more albums after this one. Very Happy
ninjakannon
soccerplaya2090 wrote:
Yea go vote for them as of now there winning. Very Happy Has anyone preordered it from best buy yet. I think im gonna wait till it comes out at target. Its cheaper at target when it first comes out.

I plan to buy the album from iTunes as soon as it comes out, I know I won't get the satisfaction of buying the CD but that doesn't bother me too much really. I'm not going to pre-order, there isn't any point if all I'm going to do is download it, and I'm sure I could grab a copy from a shop in town without too much difficulty.

Oh, and I have already voted for Linkin Park's video! Very Happy If anyone doesn't know what soccerplaya2090 is talking about, he's referring to the link looseballs gave: mtvbattleofthevideos.com.

Here are the current results:
Evanescence - Sweet Sacrifice - 7,744,683 votes (44%)
Lil Mama - Lip Gloss - 12,133 votes (0%)
Linkin Park - What I've Done - 10,026,711 votes (56%)

I find it quite amusing that Lil Mama's video has less than 1% of the votes. It looks like Linkin Park will win the poll now, and quite right too - their video is better than the other two (although not hugely better than Evanescence's one - the two are just different. Remember that this is only my opinion though).
nimo
i know that fort minor is somehow the descendant of linkin park, but I don't know... do you really consider them to be the same band?

anyhow, I loved hybrid theory but REANIMATION ROCKS!!! Smile
soccerplaya2090
Fort Minor isnt Linkin Park its a whole bunch of people including Mike from LP
corycaly
Meteora is the best album of Linkin park! I'm waiting for their new album: from what I've heard, It will be a good one. I'll listen all their new songs before saying this new opus is better than Meteora.
Blu_Spykz
Kudos have a full review of all the songs on the upcoming album "Minutes to Midnight".

You can read the article here : http://www.kudosmagazine.com/?p=833

but remember - the reviews are personal opinions, and they have very poorly judged different albums in the past - so take it at face value, and make your own decisions when MtM is released.
looseballs
YES!!!! When I first posted the link to the battle of the bands, linkin park was down... the results were

Evenecinse (or watever) at 74%
Lil Mama at 1% (She lost at 0%, Very Happy)
Linkin Park at 26%

linkin park went from 26 to 55!
NICE GOIN PEOPLE!!!

Holy crap, i dont know how many times i have to explain this, I originally said i would include fort minor even though i understood they were not linkin park and was just mike's side project...dang...
looseballs
Coclus wrote:

Nice, thats my second favorite album Smile
soccerplaya2090
loose i was talking to nimo not about ur pole
Blu_Spykz
17 days to go...
18 if you're American.

which I'm not. So the latter doesn't apply to me.
ninjakannon
Blu_Spykz wrote:
17 days to go...
18 if you're American.

which I'm not. So the latter doesn't apply to me.

I know! I actually can't wait.

I was going to buy the album from iTunes as soon as it was released, but now I'm erring to going into town and actually getting the CD. Ooo I can't decide. Rolling Eyes
soccerplaya2090
i cant get it now just found out its parental advisory guess ill have to make a copy off a friend without my parents finding out lol
Blu_Spykz
I'll be buying it on the day it comes out.

I'd camp outside HMV on the sunday if I had to... but truth be told... I CBA.

Single Gets Released next week - ... and unfortunately is accompanyied by 2 songs from the Meteora album performed live. So that sucks somewhat....
ninjakannon
Blu_Spykz wrote:
Single Gets Released next week - ... and unfortunately is accompanyied by 2 songs from the Meteora album performed live. So that sucks somewhat....

Why does that suck?

I don't mind the live stuff they do that much, and Meteora is my favourite album from Linkin Park so far. Plus, it's two extra songs... so I'm not complaining. Razz

EDIT: Oh, and yeah... I'll be buying Minutes To Midnight on the day it comes out as well. Smile
soccerplaya2090
Minutes to Midnight isnt as good as i was hoping i only like a few of the songs Sad
srujanlive
Leaked on the internet, I havew heard some songs and all I can say is it has been a disappointment. I still understand why they have to go the pop rock way. I can see what they are trying to do. But All they could get is sound like just another album . Linkin Park is supposed to be a different sound. Hope they realise this soon.
spykE
Not easy choosing. I'd say Hybrid Theory, then Meteora, then their new Minutes To Midnight.

I haven't gotten much time yet to listen intensively to their new album, it sounds really good, but I don't find all songs superb, like I did on Hybrid Theory and Meteora. I find Minutes to Midnight really nice, it's a new direction that LP went in which I can surely appreciate, though I can understand some of you will be dissappointed.

Live in Texas is also really nice Wink.Reanimation isn't bad either, some great mixing!
ninjakannon
spykE wrote:
I haven't gotten much time yet to listen intensively to their new album

As far as I know, the only way you can currently have listened to Minutes to Midnight is if you illegally downloaded it. That, or someone you know did - and either gave it to you, or let you listen.
I hope, if you have downloaded it illegally, you will still buy the album when it's released. I know where to download the new album, and have had a brief listen to a few of the songs that someone I know illegally downloaded. However, he and I will be buying the album on its release.
madejpan
My favorite Linkin Park album was Meteora, although Hybrid Theory comes in close second place. There's a good chance I've racked up somewhere near 300 plays on both of these albums combined, but I'm not totally sure as I listened to Hybrid Theory before I got iTunes and then after getting iTunes I switched computers so all my play counts were reset.

Reanimation is just too 'rappy' for me which I don't like rap music at all.

Fort Minor wasn't a Linkin Park album, it's by Mike Shinoda who is just a member of Linkin Park - the rest of the band had nothing to do with it. Similarly, the Fort Minor debut album The Rising Tied included a whole host of artists but had nothing to do with Linkin Park at all. On the same note, Collision Course was by Linkin Park and Jay-Z, not solely Linkin Park.

The new album hasn't been released yet (I can't wait for its release though!) and there's already one vote... That's really odd, I love the way people vote seriously, don't you?
soccerplaya2090
ninjakannon wrote:
spykE wrote:
I haven't gotten much time yet to listen intensively to their new album

As far as I know, the only way you can currently have listened to Minutes to Midnight is if you illegally downloaded it. That, or someone you know did - and either gave it to you, or let you listen.
I hope, if you have downloaded it illegally, you will still buy the album when it's released. I know where to download the new album, and have had a brief listen to a few of the songs that someone I know illegally downloaded. However, he and I will be buying the album on its release.

i still plan on buying it. the more i listen to the more i like it
soulman
are there anyone get the new album Minutes To Midnight?

How do you feel about the new staff?
Blu_Spykz
I bought it yesterday, day of release at 8am ... opening time of HMV.

And, although the album isn't as fluent as previous LP albums, it is a very good album.

I didn't overly like many of the songs when I first heard the album (my next door neighbour downloaded it 2 weeks ago when it was leaked...and I took it from him...Smile), after listening through, understanding the lyrics, the album, the process, it wore on me.

Fantastic job guys ... and I'll be seeing you live on your first album tour in England.
ninjakannon
Blu_Spykz wrote:
And, although the album isn't as fluent as previous LP albums, it is a very good album.

I know what you mean about it not being so fluent. I bought the album yesterday and I really like it, but it's very different to their previous stuff. I must say it's a lot lighter than I first thought it would be but that's not a problem.
Blu_Spykz
Been out for a few weeks, doing great on the charts, I like all the songs now, even the slow ones, and find myself listening to this album, instead of Meteora / Hybrid Theory each time I go out (joggin', working, or going t' shops.)

Not necessarily my favourite LP album... but one I can't put down Razz
molif
spykE wrote:
I haven't gotten much time yet to listen intensively to their new album, it sounds really good, but I don't find all songs superb, like I did on Hybrid Theory and Meteora. I find Minutes to Midnight really nice, it's a new direction that LP went in which I can surely appreciate, though I can understand some of you will be dissappointed.

Yup... very disappointed...... utterly.. i mean, good music, but it feels like its not Linkin Park anymore.. their new songs drives me to sleep..
Insanity
Linkin Park is going downhill.
srujanlive
Yeah I like them all. Meteora , Hybrid THeory, Reanimation, Live in Texas... But the new one is a bit disappointing. Ok , they are trying to use new styles but now they sound like POP. Only Given Up , What I've Done and Bleed it out are in their usual style. I sure am missing the old Linkin Park
Blu_Spykz
Insanity wrote:
Linkin Park is going downhill.

I'd not say going downhill... straight in at number one in numerous countries, as well as maintaining it in many, their new album is indeed different on the outside, but all the songs still have a meaning brought forward by each member.

All the songs still feel like LP songs, even if some don't sound like them. I'm not trying to impose my own views on people... as if I'd do that =p... but I would suggest listening to each song and finding it's meaning, and then make your mind up about the album.

note: I'm a bit stonkered on beer, thus I'm rather poetically driven.