FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anchorman

frenchy
Class film

This is a quote from the film

People call me the Bry man; I'm the stylish one of the group. I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.
lyddi8
Hahaha... one of my favourite exchanges from a movie has to be Owen Wilson & Vince Vaughn in Wedding Crashers, as they are about to enter the 'big' wedding.

VV: "Let's be from Vermont, and let's have an emerging maple syrup conglomerate"
OW: "Wait, that's stupid! We don't know anything about maple syrup!"
VV:"I happen to know everything there is to know about maple syrup. I love maple syrup. I love maple syrup on pancakes. I love it on pizza. I like to take maple syrup and put a little bit in my hair when i've had a rough week. What do you think holds it up, slick?"
OW: "It's the first quarter of the big game and you want to toss up a hail mary?! I'd like to be pimps from Oakland or cowboys from Arizona, but it's not Halloween! Grow up Peter Pan! Count Chocula!"
bassman
I don't think I get the movie, because I really didn't find it funny when I watched it. However, when I hear people quote it, some of the individual quotes are pretty entertaining. Then I wonder how I missed it when I watched it. Maybe I should just watch it again...
RallyMonkey
Steve Carrel made Anchorman for me.
gtherockgod
Gonna find my baby gonna hold her tight,
gonna grab some afternooooooooon delight Wink
rfarrand
The new Will Ferrell movie Anchorman has had one of the most addictive ad campaigns I’ve seen for quite awhile. For two weeks before the movie opened, I had the line, “I love Scotch…Scotchy, Scotchy, Scotch” stuck in my head. Also, I loved the ads the week before it opened thanking America for making them the number one movie in the country, beating Spider-Man 2, despite the fact that they hadn’t opened yet. It had a lot to live up to, and fortunately, it delivered.