FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Trainspotting

frenchy
Brilliant quote

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****** big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****** fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the ****** you are on Sunday night. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ****** junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****** up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
djcaution
hahaha that is an awesome quote. You probably shoulda set it as a quote though or you'll get in trouble, tisk tisk
arano
my fav bit is when they are all in the pup and begby is explaining about them playing a game of pool. He finishes his pint and chucks it over the balcony, heads down stairs and says

"Right no ****** moves to we find out who glassed the lassie" to which point a guy says "who the ****** are you" begby goes "yyeeesssss" and a fight ensues , classic.

I also quite like the bit when they are in the pub and the american tourist comes in around the festival time, they beat the shit out of him and next thing you see is the bar man sporting his jacket showing it off to his mates,

i could go on !
Blu_Spykz
wasn't my "usual" kind of film...until I watched it.

Fantastic film...so much to say I didn't have a "favourite" bit - it really was all thouroughly enjoyable
Captain Fertile
Yes great film. So much to like about it - like when spud wakes up in the girl's house to discover he had an accident.

The part dealing with the death of the baby was a really difficult part to watch though.