FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Football Factory

frenchy
Class quote from this film

Are you gonna sit in some poxy office with a ****** for a boss telling you what to do as you count your pennies trying to make ends meet in a country that's sinking into strikes and wars and at the end of the day you go home to your cosy little flat in 'nowheresville' and pull your IKEA curtains shut to hide from the big bad world and pretend it's not happening? Or are you gonna stand up and be counted, make a difference and feel the rush? Just for once say "****** it". I'm coiled up like a spring and I'm ready to burst and wanking ain't doing it anymore. I need violence to make me feel I'm still alive. I know what I'd rather do, mate. Tottenham away. Love it!
Octaeder
Yeah, all a little "Fight Club for the hooligans" for my liking. Plus really, and I mean when you really look at it, the film was rubbish.

For starters Danny Dyer just can't act. Then there's the whole dream sequence thing and how completely out of place and unnecessary that was. The worst part was that every single part of that film that tried to palm itself off as new or original was just nicked from other, better films.