FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Raised red marks

joholland84
Hey everyone

I have something strange going on with funny dry looking round raised marks all over top half of my body and some on my neck. They itch quite a bit. It started with one big one and then loads of smaller ones. Any ideas what this could be? Anyone here had the same type of thing? I've been given Hydrocortisone crm, then Canesten Crm and next something with Steroids and now i've been put through to the hospital but thats not till 7march. At the moment i'm using Calamine lotion but I need some tips on what else to do without visiting my Doctor and wasting time with them when someone else could have that appointment. My GP's didn't seem to know what it was and i'm hoping it will go away and thinking im lucky that it's winter and I can wear jumpers to cover it up!!!

Any tips/advice or ideas of what it could be would be greatly appreciated, even if it just eases my worries a little.

Thanks

Jo
niffer
no freaking idea. sounds pretty scary.

when you wear jumpers, wear cotton under them xD clean cotton.
prilly_baby
If its something this serious. go to a dermatologist! people here cant determine for sure because they dont know or seen the case.