FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hi everyone!

highlordadmin
Hi everyone, right now i've been registered for around 6 minutes.. And i love this place... Well, my nickname is "highlordadmin" (Mostly to annoy some of my friends xD), i'm 13 years old, and will be around here alot, i hope to get to know you all! (Well, maybe not all of you... Would be many.. But atleast some of you!)

The reason i came to this place was that i was in need for hosting a website, and this site will (hopefully) help me out alot! So thanks!
jyrevi
Howdy highlordadmin! Cool Welcome to FriHost! My username's jyrevi, but you could call me jev. :p Guess i'll see you 'round.
pashmina
hello highlordadmin
welcome to frihost.. you must be the youngest frihost member
jayrelle
Whoa! you're only 13? I think you're the youngest member here..well, welcome aboard to frihost! and see you around!! Very Happy
highlordadmin
Thanks everyone!
And i am pretty sure its more people here that is 13...
FireFoxDB
i'm 13 Very Happy
jyrevi
There are lots of young people here. Very Happy This is the only community I joined that made me feel old (seriously!) Most of the communities I join have 17 for their youngest, and I was 14 then. Now I'm 16, feeling a little older, but my mind still thinks of childish things, so I guess we could relate. haha. Very Happy Unless you're mature, ofcourse (not that i'm immature Embarassed ). hehe
Divinaeon
Welcome to FriHost, highlordadmin...I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to ask!
Captain Fertile
Well I am fast approaching 40 years old so I think I am the oldest member here and you are certainly one of the youngest if not the youngest because I believe you have to be 13 to be able to join.

Anyway, welcome aboard and don't worry, Iam not some old fuddy-duddy who thinks he knows it all (I will leave that to other people here). I have learnt so much from all the members here from EVERY age group out there so I know we all have our part to play in the community, and our own knowledge to pass on.

So I look forward to finding out more about you and seeing you around here in the forums.

Any problems just shout out and someone here will be able to help.

See you in the threads

Kind Regards
The Captain