FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

You play Counter strike???

juvenal007
i am play counter strike... you play?

contact me to play
Fake
Post the server you host or connect to,and ur ID so I can send you to hell Laughing Laughing Laughing
jay84h
I did play Counter-Strike ever since version 1.3. Now I play Counter-Strike: Source Smile
phyconinja
yeah.. I play at school.. dont tell Exclamation
=P
Zyphrius
Do I play Counter Strike....?

Well....

Thanks to jay84h, yes I do, I have been playing Counter Strike Source for several months know and I love it.

It is an amazing game, graphics are great, sound is awesome, the weapons look very realistic and the blood splatter is done well. LOL

I would have to say that the Counter Strike Source program is very advanced and one of the best multi-player online games out there today.

Thank-you Steam for keeping this game going and putting so much effort into it.

Keep up the great work.

Also anyone that plays it, you should never hack, it just pisses the rest of us off.

LOL

Enjoy your gaming.......
vaoger
i dont play counter ..
felt bored??
randomgeezer
css rules! add 'randomgeezer' to your friends list if you want a 1-on-1 Shocked

you know you've played css too long when you find yourself playing surfmaps more than the official maps Shocked Surprised
dac_nip
yeah i do. counter strike source. our local ISP provides free downloads of counter strike source and we play at their servers online. Very Happy
jay84h
I would have to agree with everything that Zyprius has said, except I have been playing for several years hahah. And yes, you should not hack, it does piss the rest of us off. LOL
exarkun
phyconinja wrote:
yeah.. I play at school.. dont tell Exclamation
=P
Shocked How did you do that? I didn't know that CS has a portable version?
jay84h
I never ever would even try to play a game such as Counter-Strike when I was in school, lol
evilryu530
yea i play counter strike, i use to actually, not anymore it's a fun game.
Kirbyssj
right now i play condition zero counterstike. I don't like source as much as it since there are so many hackers on source.
but i will admit that the graphics in source as stunning and pwn all other versions of counterstrike.
davey
I play Counter Strike Source online all the time. I play on the 24 hour Office Extended severs.
Duncan Idaho
I never played it, but this is truly funny... http://www.stickpage.com/counterstickplay.shtml
abioradio
I play counterstrike source Very Happy
mattchun
It's a game like started from 5 or 6 years ago, although people are stilling stick on it.

I can't play it well, so I gave up like 2 or 3 months after playing it.
Zyphrius
Duncan Idaho thanks for posting that link, it was pretty funny, but quite dragged out

LOL

I'll keep campin till the next game. LOL That was messed.

Anyway I'm off to play some CSS

Maybe I will see some of you there.
Tokci
Ya I play CS...I've been playing it on and off for last 3-4 years. Not a very good player though...but enjoy it after a tiring day in office.