FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do lovers talk?

hunnyhiteshseth
I know it must sound awkward, but I wonder on what topic/subject lovers talk about?
I mean they are not gonna talk about weather,studies or sports. And praising each other can go at most for 30minutes, but I find them talking 7-8hrs per day & that too everyday. What do they talk about?
tingkagol
when the chemistry is there, they can talk about anything. including this topic.
windrei
haha, i like the one above - "even this topic"

for me, i talk with her with anything : her studies, her family, my family, my work, those people in school, news, food, countries, my interests, her interests, movies, music, people in the streets, love words and even philosophical matters..... haha, actually it's not matter what do we talk about i think. The main point is - together with her. Is it right ? i just wanna see her smiling. Sometimes we just be silent and enjoy the moment together. That's enough.
arjay
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
I know it must sound awkward, but I wonder on what topic/subject lovers talk about?
I mean they are not gonna talk about weather,studies or sports. And praising each other can go at most for 30minutes, but I find them talking 7-8hrs per day & that too everyday. What do they talk about?

When you love someone, you are not conscious anymore with regard to issues of topic and time. Actually, you will be more bothered how to end a conversation than how to keep it going because you enjoy every moment of it - that just the mere thought of terminating it is extremely not easy.

It may be an issue of motivation. When you love someone you want her/him to be always happy and, by being with your partner in any conversation, that helps a lot to achieve that degree of happiness.

There is no need to worry about what specific topic should lovers be talking about. Topics will come so naturally, that making a topic checklist at the start of the conversation is a futile effort because you will find them so short of a list during your conversation.

Btw, don’t you know that talking ‘sweet nothings’ with a person so dear to your heart may even take more than a lifetime to share with? That’s the magical power of love - as mysterious as the feeling itself.

For a general supplement to good conversation, try to make your topic varied, fun(ny), informative, naturally sweet and caring. But the most important thing is, as much as you may need to be a good talker, you must be a good listener, too.

Goals and mission in life, including likes and dislikes, successes and failures, individual definition of love, everyday activities, etc are just some of the topics that may have no end. How do you see your relationship 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, etc from now? Those are never-ending topics, but, with their strength and mind-provoking characteristic, they keep the heart, mind and soul burning with excitement and enthusiasm all throughout your conversation.

Communication gap is a world separated into two without listening, and listening is the beginning of understanding. Avoid the gap, talk with your partner always. Express your love the way great lovers should do - communicate. Smile
hunnyhiteshseth
Hmmm, now I am understanding a bit, may be when I will have same feelings, then I may understand. Currently, what I have grasped is that lovers dont talk anything specific, they just wanna talk & be together. Am I right?

Keep your responses coming guys.
apple
Hi,

This is an interesting question....

Before I share my personal experience let me attempt to answer your last question....

hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
Currently, what I have grasped is that lovers dont talk anything specific, they just wanna talk & be together. Am I right?

Apart from a couple having strong feelings for each other and wanting to be in each others company.

Nobody wants to talk about nothing or stuff that they would normally find boring.

I know people who say.....I wish he'd just stop talking about his job....or....why does she feel I wanna know about the sale she went to....

I don't think anyone wants their loved on to say such things behind their back.

I think if you're with some then at some level you'd be interested in some of the same things....

If not....

I'd question why we're together.

For me...
we talk about everything....literally everything!!!
Constant communication makes the relationship solid.
Subsonic Sound
What do you talk about with your friends?

It's no different with girlfriends/boyfriends. If there's more to your relationship than pure lust, they should be a friend in any case. My girlfriend is undoubtedly one of my best friends, and we can talk for hours on end about just about anything. Films, music, games, anything.
hunnyhiteshseth
Subsonic Sound wrote:
What do you talk about with your friends?

It's no different with girlfriends/boyfriends. If there's more to your relationship than pure lust, they should be a friend in any case. My girlfriend is undoubtedly one of my best friends, and we can talk for hours on end about just about anything. Films, music, games, anything.

With friends it is different. For example, I can talk at length to my friends about sports & it is an endless topic. Or I can talk about studies or if nothing else then share a dirty joke with them.
But I dont think any girl would be interested in such talks.

Similarly, like girls talk about latest discounts, clothes etc. which would absolutely bore me.
Subsonic Sound
Ah, well I've not much interest in sport, and my girlfriend doesn't have much interest in clothes or shopping. Guess I'm just a lucky one. Smile
xkobram
It depends on age. People i know talk about school, when dont know each other well. Next we talk about our friends. And when we know each other well, they talk about their history
bluefossil
talk. communication. share your life
calicamper
My girlfriend and I talk about everything and nothing ranging from work and school, to cooking and the formations of the clouds (ok bad cliche). But the point is it doesnt' really matter, sometimes we just sit around together and read and don't talk. As long as she's there, it doesn't really matter what's going on.
molif
anything.. beyond any topic, if u feel like talking, no matter what, ur loved ones love to listen to u coz she/he will find ur voice damn sexy to hear..
Bluedoll
That’s actually a great question. What do lovers talk about? Well it changes and of course it depends on the two people in love. Your right after a while any topic can get boring.

When you first meet someone and discover you feel something for that person you want to learn about that person and you want to learn about this thing your feeling. After all what is love? Does anyone really know.

At first you talk about your feelings and you learn by talking together. What the other person is thinking, what they believe in, their interests, their outlook becomes important to you.

Something else happens too when you are seeing a lot of someone. For some reason you seem to take on some of that person. What I mean by that is you adopt certain things, you become like them. It could be something you agree on or something you like about that special someone.

A lover realizes that they are becoming one. You are no longer two separate people but a couple and that does make a difference. It is like looking in the mirror and you have something to share, everything to share. There will be challenges and rough spots but its rewarding to accomplish getting closer by working on it together.

That is the wonder of love it is always changing and that makes it so there is always new things to talk about. Of course its very different for every couple but one thing stays the same, they share.

I think being a lover is like saying, I am a person, I want to be who I am, please accept me. Sometimes lovers engage over a long period of time while others make use of the free time all at once, while they have it.
qwertyuiop1234
hai frnds.............i loved my best frnd................he also accepted .............now he changed his decision and saying just frnds.............but he is still behaving like a lover.....nd wen dere is no topic say me to say any thing..........if i have a topic i cn bt every time i nly means i cant knw..........if i say any topic he ll just say k and stops d topic..............wat should i do....b'coz of dis v usaully queral.................bt i really missing him a lot..................................plz plz plz help me out..........wat should i do to change his mind set
watersoul
When I've been in love, even after some years, talk has been about anything and everything. What happened in your day, how it made you feel, what your plans are for the next day/week/year, whatever etc etc.
When a relationship is strong and still full of love, you even don't need to talk sometimes...just sit contentedly with the love you both feel sharing knowing looks that make you feel warm inside without explanation.

...I sincerely hope the OP feels this himself one day, my words cannot really do it justice, but the experience truly will.
macky
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:

me and my girlfriend always had a great day together... talking about what is going on our own lives...

we always share stories of what happened on our daily... we laugh together on the silly stuffs that we

has made together... loving someone is really a big help for me because it really made my day

complete and it is really amazing to see how lovely your day will be....
agbor
i love arjar said here....
He said

When you love someone, you are not conscious anymore with regard to issues of topic and time. Actually, you will be more bothered how to end a conversation than how to keep it going because you enjoy every moment of it - that just the mere thought of terminating it is extremely not easy.

It may be an issue of motivation. When you love someone you want her/him to be always happy and, by being with your partner in any conversation, that helps a lot to achieve that degree of happiness.

There is no need to worry about what specific topic should lovers be talking about. Topics will come so naturally, that making a topic checklist at the start of the conversation is a futile effort because you will find them so short of a list during your conversation.

Btw, don’t you know that talking ‘sweet nothings’ with a person so dear to your heart may even take more than a lifetime to share with? That’s the magical power of love - as mysterious as the feeling itself.

For a general supplement to good conversation, try to make your topic varied, fun(ny), informative, naturally sweet and caring. But the most important thing is, as much as you may need to be a good talker, you must be a good listener, too.

Goals and mission in life, including likes and dislikes, successes and failures, individual definition of love, everyday activities, etc are just some of the topics that may have no end. How do you see your relationship 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, etc from now? Those are never-ending topics, but, with their strength and mind-provoking characteristic, they keep the heart, mind and soul burning with excitement and enthusiasm all throughout your conversation.

Communication gap is a world separated into two without listening, and listening is the beginning of understanding. Avoid the gap, talk with your partner always. Express your love the way great lovers should do - communicate. Smile

that is so lovely.
Segun3d
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
Embarassed they always enjoy talking even if it is meaningless cant yeild result positively
macky
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:

me and girlfriend talk a lot everyday... we talk about our differences... it is very nice to know how

both each other was able to share everything..