FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Submitting To Google Search Engine In Country Specific

sathiyasri
Hi,

Anyone can tell me how can I submit my url to the local search engine, for example. I have the site and I want to submit it to the search engine which google support for my country. instance www.google.co.in

How can I submit url to this search engine?

I already try google.com and when I search my site with google.com, I saw my site already list.but when I try www.google.co.in , this doesn't show anything.How could I submit it to www.google.co.in
vignesh_natraj
submitting to google will not help you please add more links to your website by using your forum signature, any public profile like myspace or use some blogs to get some initial links and then submit to various free directories.
sathiya priya can you submit the link of the website
manumiglani
Hello sathiyasri,

You do not need to submit to local search engine. You just need to submit to http://www.google.com/addurl
Google will list your website in local search engine depending on your website i.e. whois details, hosting, content etc etc.
SoftStag
If your website is not hosted in India, or you do not have a .in tld, then Google will assume you are not in India. You can submit all you like, it won't work.

Buy a .in domain name and it will then associate your site with India and list it in the local results for India. Also try to get a domain name with one of your keywords in it, it helps with the SEO.