FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Simple Machine Forums Problem

whoamifooling
Okay I re-installed my forums over and over. But I keep on getting this white page with blue links. I am using Simple Machine Forums.

The link is http://dontgiveup.frihost.net/forum
Scorpio
This probably the stylesheet for the current theme is missing from its original position. If you put the stylesheet in the current theme directory, then I think everything would be sorted out.

Also the link to your site is dontgiveup.frih.net not frihost.net
mathiaus
Well in your header, a lot is pointing to alexzjmedia.frih.net which is currently the only frih.net subdomain you are allowed to use. If you want this changed (to dontgiveup.frih.net) you are supposed to use the subdomain change form on your account page here at the forum. Get what domain you are to use sorted, then just use that in your forums installation.
whoamifooling
mathiaus wrote:
Well in your header, a lot is pointing to alexzjmedia.frih.net which is currently the only frih.net subdomain you are allowed to use. If you want this changed (to dontgiveup.frih.net) you are supposed to use the subdomain change form on your account page here at the forum. Get what domain you are to use sorted, then just use that in your forums installation.
Thanks mathiaus! It's fixed thanks to you! Ily!