FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cheap graphic card

oxwood
Hello, i want to buy new graphic card on PCI-E. I plan issue for it 80 Euro. What card is good and cheap. I don't play games with have big requirements. Choose Radeon or GeForce?
Thx for help Razz
kiranaghor
I have been using geforce 6600 (leadtek) 4 last 1 year. so far so good.
sush
ATi x1600PRO and nVidia 7600GS, well below 80 EUR
ATi x1650PRO, very good, below 80 EUR
nVidia 7600GT, very good, maybe little over 80 EUR
Shin
I am using NVidia G-Force FX. No problem so far.
the6thfactor
sush wrote:
ATi x1600PRO and nVidia 7600GS, well below 80 EUR
ATi x1650PRO, very good, below 80 EUR
nVidia 7600GT, very good, maybe little over 80 EUR

I use the 7600GT, very good card, I can pretty much play most games at near highest quality (just to give you an idea, I know you aren't using it to game). I've heard really good things about the 7600GS as well. Personally, GeForce for me.
kirby
the 6200 TC is an excelent video card for its price its about $60 AUD or 35.87 EUR

You can play most new games at least on a low setting and it flies trough media and other tasks!
oxwood
Thanks for reply Razz I think i will buy GeForce 7600 GT Razz
What card producer is better? Gigabyte or Sapphire?
Dwyer17
Both are great. It's pretty much up to you. Personally, I would go with Sapphire, but again, it's up to you. You might want to look at the fans to see which one would be most efficient in cooling.
mohd
I have been using ATI Radeon X550 (which is quite old now, but i like it!). Theis graphic card is very nice and it's nice for some gameplay and it's not too expensive. I'm not sure how much it might be in Euro's. There is a lot of competition between ATI Radeon & GeForce, but overall, they are both excellent! Sometimes GeForce is ahead, but then Radeon comes up with something better and it goes on as this is technology.
psycosquirrel
I prefer Gigabyte over Sapphire. Go with XFX, eVGA, or BFG if possible though.
jay84h
ATI Radeon X1650 512MB DDR2 = Awesome!
diduknowthat
Shin wrote:
I am using NVidia G-Force FX. No problem so far.

You must not game alot then Very Happy I had (have) an FX5500 (currently as secondary video card to power the 3rd monitor) and I can say it is an absolutely POS that does NOT play any slightly newer games at any respectable framerates.
Dwyer17
Chyea, the FX's are pretty out of date. It really sucks that I can say that. I wish we could buy one card and stay with it for a long long time. They needa stop coming up with games that require so much power! Geez! Don;t get me wrong though, these new games are friken sweet, i love, i looovvvee beautiful graphics, mmm mm.