FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Star Wars: Vector Prime Major Disappointments *Spoilers*

Comatose
I recently read Star Wars: Vector Prime by R. A. Salvatore, and I must say I was disappointed in one respect: Chewbacca's death. Sad

At the point of Chewie's death, I felt disappointed and angry... Even though it wasn't truly Anakin's fault, I still think he could have done more.

What happened was: The planet of Sernpidal was being destroyed by one of its moons, which was being pulled down by a Yuuzhan Vong organism (Forget the name). Now, Han, Anakin, and Chewie were rescuing refugees and a long story short, Chewie went out of his way to save a small child - which he did - yet when he was on his way back to the Falcon, all hell broke loose (Oh so convenient). Anakin had to stabilize Chewie with the Force as the atmosphere was being ripped apart. Chewie was an inch away from the ship!!! And Anakin decided it best to leave or else the refugees' lives would be in jeopardy. I must say, I never liked Anakin after that bleak moment in Star War's history... Evil or Very Mad

Am I the only one who feels this way? What are some of your thoughts on the matter?