FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who's Your Favourite Character(s) In Mortal Kombat Games?

Who's Your Favourite Character(s) In Mortal Kombat Games?
Scorpion
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Reptile
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Shang Tsung
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

theem
My favuorite Mortal Kombat characters would be:

Scorpion: I love to play as Scorpion in all of the Mortal Kombat games he has his very cool weapon his spear you throw it at someone and he always yells "GET OVER HERE!!!". He's gone through a number of upgrades over the years but his powers and weapons are in some ways the same but he's one heck of a tough Son of a gun. Laughing

Reptile: In the first Mortal Kombat he was a hidden character that had both Sub-Zero's and Scorpions moves and finishing moves. He was 2 characters in one. Unfortunately in the first game he was a hidden character and was not playable. But he always gives people a good enough challenge hopefully someday some figures out how to play as Reptile in Mortal Kombat 1 game.

Shang Tsung: Who doesn't love to play as a character who is pretty much all the characters in one? I love playing as Shang Tsung and morphing into other characters without having to die and choose someone else to play as.

Shao Kahn: I like him because he's pretty much one of the easiest bosses to beat in Mortal Kombat II game he taunts constantly which always makes for an easy win.

what is everyone else's favourite characters in the Mortal Kombat games?
Blu_Spykz
Sorry, my favourite MK player *(of all time)* is Sub Zero.

He is the "coolest" character there.

From the list given, I prefer Shang Tsung. Morphing into other characters has become a backbone for all fighting games now adays, such as Tekken's Mokujin.
carlokes
Hi there,

LoL, my favorite charatcer from Mortal Kombat series is also Sub-Zero, specially the one that doesn't wear a mask, very stylish Razz
During the golden times of MK, I specialized in playing with Subzero, I just loved thos Icy combos and the Fatalities (and the other "Final Blows" were awesome).

Other char that i also love to play with is Liu Kang. Ninja Powa FTW lolololol. Awesome and fast tricks make in a perfect killing machine and the "Final Blows" are also pretty cool ones.

Stay Cool.
hardcoregamer808
No liu kang? Aww oh well, I like smoke or scorpion, but I hate noob saibot such a flucking nooooob! Lol jk jk.