FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Awesome and Cheap Web Design

polly-gone
Hi, My name is Nicholas Anderegg and I am the owner of Polly Gone Web Design. (Don't ask how i got the name. Long Long story.) I am offering webdesign for around $120 us dollars. I am offering about 10 pages, custom graphics, message baords, chat rooms, and ecormerce added up to the lowest price in the country. With other web designers you might only be able to get 1 page and no hosting and no domain for $200. I am offering a package that includes web deisgn, hosting (tons of space), and a domain in my price. Email either

oddlittlemanwithissues@pollygoneonline.frih.net
or webmaster@pollygoneonline.frih.net
or tech@pollygoneonline.frih.net.

Say what exactly what you are looking for and we will give you a price. I will only start the webdeisgn throug this site if i get enough inquiries. I have been doing webdesign locally and i will only setup a new paypal if enough people want web deisgn.
polly-gone
I also have 5 years of expericence.
evilryu530
no comment.
Da Rossa
evilryu530 wrote:
no comment.

Then there's no need to post.
xj975
Good luck to you in your endeavors.
jeanoradean
Is this really what the forums are meant for, just commercial bullsh*** for your own company? I can't help thinking this is not the plan....
zplitstonez
hello everyone...
about the site:
well actually it's a simple one, yet beautiful site...
johnsonap
If you own either dreamweaver of Front Page, i can show you how to create it for half the price, contact me at "cheap.advertising.on.a.forum.hoping.to.get.customers.without.using.proper.advertising.methods@youmustbejoking.com
polly-gone
Wow. YOu are just so creative that is i unbelievavble! How did you come up with that name? Okay, i don't care about your comments so just shut up and go fin somebody else to harrass.
Azmo
imo... cut the craptalk, put your own advertising website up or somethin, and don't write about it here.. IF you are here for the webdesign part of the forum, you are most likely here to learn and get some help with your scripts/code/design... for free.. just because the rest of the people are here to help..I doubt that anyone would wanna buy a website since there are alot of people here with some knowledge and yes, they do help people who knows less... so I suggest that you take that "spam" and post it in forums that has nothing to do with webdesign.. or in forums that have a topic called "paid services" or somethin...