FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

World Wars I,II,III

unknownc1c
I realize none of you have probably played this game, but who's either played it or at least heard of it?

World Wars was a multiplayer online text based strategy game. You played by building different buildings and then training units out of them. There were about, oh idk, 20-25 different units. The most popular were riflemen and navy units.

Game was made by Phantom, who eventually passed on the code and the game to the few people left playing it after it went offline for a few months. Then Centrino started to host the game and it just went offline recently. I helped moderated the 3rd version of the game with a few tweaks to the code. The code was locked, but i could still add things to the game, just couldn't change the code/delete any of it.

Soooo, any world wars players in here? Maybe some day i'll host the game myself, I have the game code and all that, but i'm not too good with the whole server thing. I only know the basics

Old Host: www.worldwars.net (doesn't exsist anymore)
New Host: www.worldwars3.net (doesn't exsist anymore)
juvenal007
i am dont have war craft 3...
unknownc1c
wait, so you have played world wars? and are you asking if i've played war craft? lol sorry your sentence confused me a bit