FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gta new style!!

smart19
When I play GTA, I do not just complete the mission, I like playing two players mode and free traveliing on the city. I think we can see many buildings and cars, different regions have different new things to see.

I really enjoy this mode and I think you can also try this yourselves.
Dimaod
Of course its wery interesting yo can find something new in game world...
Sometimes you just dont want to make some missions and play this mode Wink
windval
Dimaod wrote:
Of course its wery interesting yo can find something new in game world...
Sometimes you just dont want to make some missions and play this mode Wink

ya
i agree with you
Thug
ur talkin about the Playstaytion 2 version i presume. cuz on the pc it aint availeble yet. Ow yea and there is already an Official San Andreas topic Wink shoulda posted this in there

pzz
nOScott
i just like trying diffrent ways to kill my girlfriend . kinda like mini missions
Duncan Idaho
I've only played GTA III but they need to come out with a gta mmo for the pc(no pay to play too, **** that).
GeorgeG
There is a mod for GTA:SA that allows you to play multiplayer
I have played it VERY good...Trust me and make a google search for GTA multiplayer mod
rslate
GeorgeG wrote:
There is a mod for GTA:SA that allows you to play multiplayer
I have played it VERY good...Trust me and make a google search for GTA multiplayer mod

I've played this, one for Vice City as well. It's REALLY kind of buggy but it is a *lot* of fun.

I'd recommend picking it up if you got a good net connection.
linexpert
I've tried the multiplayer roaming and it's fun. but the mta:vc is even more fun. some of the servers have alot of hackers and that kinda kills the game but otherwise it's fun.
oear56
i have a felling that the gta games are starting to get old like tony hawk i mean how many more can they possibly make its just skateboarding for gezzus sake but i like gta more than tony hawk and me and my bro play 2 player also
eLto
The funny thing about GTA:SA is, I accidentily discovered the parachute. I was roaming up the mountain side on a quad bike, and once I got up there I found a backpack. Silly me just thought that it was apparel, seeing as you can customise your character so much, it just seemed natural.

However, I found a mountain bike on top of the damned tall thing, and a jump. So I thought, I'll send the bike flying, that'd be cool, but as I was pedalling onto the jump, I forgot to jump of the bike. Panicking as I was, I jumped off while in mid-air. And then the guy started diving. I thought it was just funny, as my first thought was "look guys, he's suiciding!". Of course, my friends didn't look at that exact point, so I had to go back up there and do it again. This time around, I forgot to pick up the backpack, and hence, the guy was just writhing on his way down, and died.

Later on, I found out it was a parachute, and had some fun with it.
bonestorm74
I have not played this two player mode that you speak of but I have certainly enjoyed the game single player. Right through from Grand Theft Auto 3, through to Grand Theft Auto Vice City and San Andreas. Soundtrack was probably best in Vice City though I think.
Pyro Man
I always free roam, shame about the memory, I always like to park up my desired vehicle, walk about, It would be great if it was still parked there when I returned, or for reality, have a parking ticket on it!