FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new site.....

Drago
Here's the link to my new site that Frihost has so graciously provided....thanks very much.

http://www.stb.frih.net/

This is new so I still have alot of work to do........I am trying to find the perfect template that works best but havent found it yet. The forum is quite basic but the topics will grow as I get more time to play with it.

The first thing I want to do is get that perfect template as I dont care for the subsilver.
rafifaisal
One tip I would give you. Well not only you but all people who post a link to their new, hard worked on site...
Don't give your site free too early. Wait till you have put all or nearly all content on it, chosen your template,...
Caus right now people visit your site and say "Hey there is nearly no content on this site" So you screw up your chances of this visitor coming back to your site.

Note: I made the same mistake and gave my site free too early. But I guess you are so proud of your site that you want to share it immediately.
BUT Don't do it people. Wait for the right moment
Drago
Thanks for the tip.......very good idea.
chrismen
Very nice layout. Did you make it yourself?
Drago
Well......I added a portal system and setup the blocks and modules the way I wanted them. Then I edited some php files to have the forum open inside the portal page. I also added a mod to redirect the site rules thread to a rules page thats layedout like the faq.

I think Im open and ready for new members.....hint hint....hehe Cool Cool
Drago
ok...I think I have it the way I want it now. Seems to have come together nicely. Now, just gotta get the word out and attract some members.

Any comments are greatly appreciated. I can always use advice or pointers.

Thanks in advance.... Cool

http://www.stb.frih.net/
legion
cool layout Very Happy
neema
nice
Drago
Thanks for the comments. They are appreciated. Cool