FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

activeX for handmobile any?

vickriz
Good day to all members and admin.

I found a shareware program for phone at:
http://www.sharewareconnection.com/power-phone-book-for-ms-access.htm

Quote:
Software Description:

Quote:
Power Phone Book was Microsoft Office Extensions prize-winner. Power Phone Book is the tool to manage your contacts. You can store in Power Phone Book different information: names, phone numbers, url, addrees, email address, ICQ UIN and more. Power Phone Book features pleasant interface, the ability to export text to HTML and Excel file, powerfull search system, ability to automatically save you bases periodically, dialer, and more.

Actually I'm looking for an activeX(ocx). I'm creating a VB project that would read and retrieve phone inbox messages & number and export them to Excell.

A lot of E-load retailer/subscriber having a problem to list down their transaction of autoload from day-to-day business. That's why the aim of this project is to automatically generate report summary for SMART/GLOBE(provider) electronic load (e-load) transaction.

I'd like to ask someone here if they have know some other program that can retrieve cellphone inbox message or available ocx for cellphone?

Your help and advice will appreciate very much. Thanks in advance.
sush
I've seen Mobtime cellphone manager do it, and I think it uses an activex library because some components with "Mobtime" in their names did appear in the activex controls dialog in VB6. I didn't add them and take a look, but u can.
vickriz
sush wrote:
I've seen Mobtime cellphone manager do it, and I think it uses an activex library because some components with "Mobtime" in their names did appear in the activex controls dialog in VB6. I didn't add them and take a look, but u can.

I visit the download site and review the software description. I think it's close to what I am looking for. I'll get back here as soon as I get a result from testing the software.

Many thanks again for your help sush..