FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can I buy any books with my Fri$?

heridlia

Any online bookstore with Fri$ payment?

Thanks.
rafifaisal
Euhm I don't think so.
BUT if there is anything we can buy with this money, I would love to know Cool
TomS
rafifaisal wrote:
Euhm I don't think so.

Go to the Marketplace forum. People are selling there stuff for Frih$
There's no store, where you can pay with Frih$. But some things can be bought, if someone is so nice to buy you things for Frih$ (eg. Domains or such things)
mikethm
heridlia wrote:

Any online bookstore with Fri$ payment?

Thanks.

Haha... if we could buy stuff( real stuff I mean) with Fri$... I would be spending all my free time here posting nonstop hahaha.

So do update me if you manage to find any store which accept Fri$ as payment hohoho.
saratdear
TomS wrote:
rafifaisal wrote:
Euhm I don't think so.

Go to the Marketplace forum. People are selling there stuff for Frih$
There's no store, where you can pay with Frih$. But some things can be bought, if someone is so nice to buy you things for Frih$ (eg. Domains or such things)

If you go to the Marketplace forum, you can see some people auctioning domain names, top level domain names.

Here is actually one which Manofgames is auctioning. The problem is that the bidding has gone even up to 1600 frih$, which not a lot of people has.

But back on topic, frih$ don't have any value outside Frihost. You can get signatures, avatars or whatever else you want done in the Marketplace. Frih$ can be used for bidding for getting listed in the Frihost Directory too, I believe.
Eclipse
He makes a valid point though; without some tangible worth frih$ might as well be non-existant. I'm sorry to the administrators and such but it's what I think. I'm sure that a lot of people think the same as well.

Maybe you could find some cheap item to make for frih$? I mean, after all, it is pretty useless otherwise. I know we can get domain names and whatnot but for those of us who don't care for such things, well, yeah.
bogger
Not only is his view a common one, I already brought it up in this very board.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-53976.html
Don't spam approval of it unless you have somethign to add though, It's a dead topic, none of our gracious admins replied to my PMs
tyrant
Wot i think is, you could prolly use your fri$ to upgrade our existing accounts. For example $1000 fri$ would increase your site space to 1gb or etc. Since this site is ad based then more people would post to upgrade, likewise helping the admin to generate more money.
Coclus
That would be pretty sweet...
yyswing
i hope frihost should creat a store to sell something
then, frihost should have large number and has good peaple
what do you think?
SGbilder
lol, that would be something!
creezalird
I thought the frih$ only usable as a requirement to have a hosting account with frih.net