FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my request is rejected,now what can i do ?

reywall
i'm sorry to see that my request is rejected,the reason is my 2 posts are short. first,i want to say sorry to frihost, because before i post and reply my topic ,i don't read the rulles carefully.i'm sorry! i don't want to complain , but i still think i need explain for it. because my english is not very good,sometimes i can't express my means correctly,i'm sorry.i think my english will be promoted in frihost.now ,i want to know, because my request is rejected ,what can i do the next ,how can i get a new one?thank you
reddishblue
Make better posts and then reapply
saratdear
What reddishblue said.
If your English is not good, Frihost has other language forums. You can find a list of them here .You should make some good quality posts and then reapply. For additional security, for preventing your request being rejected again, you could make more posts than the specified limit, ie, 10 - 15 posts or something and then reapply.
Good luck! Wink
reywall
thanks,reddishblune and saratdear! how pity that frihost don't have chinese forum.