FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Banjo Kazooie 3 is really comming this time!

brokenadvice
I am so happy. Rare is going to to release the much awaited (at least by me) Banjo-Threeie. The only downside I can see is that since Microsoft bought rare it is only coming out on the 360.
Wish4Me
Rare hasnt produced anything good since Perfect Dark. The original Banjo Kazooie was the bomb though. I REALLY do hope that this will be just as good. Hopefully there will be <3 for wii.
Geminh
It's too bad that Microsoft bought Rare. I wish they kept on making games for Nintendo. Whatever, I guess I'm gonna have to get an Xbox 360 now that they have a lot of good games currently and coming in the future.
Boomstick
I can't wait for this. I really wonder if they will have multiplayer. And if they do, what is it going to be like?
Scott
Man, too bad it's fo the 360. I think I'll be getting a Wii. The first two banjos are great though.
falco211
Wish4Me wrote:
Rare hasnt produced anything good since Perfect Dark. The original Banjo Kazooie was the bomb though. I REALLY do hope that this will be just as good. Hopefully there will be <3 for wii.
I agree. I'm hoping Rare doesn't screw the series up. I've been disappointed with the games they've produced in the last five years.
brokenadvice
Boomstick wrote:
I can't wait for this. I really wonder if they will have multiplayer. And if they do, what is it going to be like?

I remember in Banjo-Tooie there was a decent multilayer. You could play most of the mini-games from the main game with up to four players. Being able to play it on live will be (i hope) really cool. I just hope they add some new maps for multilayer instead of reusing some from the game.
GProject
I'd love to play another Banjo Kazooie game - I always wanted to pick up Banjo-Tooie on the N64, but it was one of those games that came out towards the end of the N64's life, and has remained expensive ever since because of it. Even the second-hand copies on eBay go for more than I would like to pay most of the time.
djcaution
F-ING RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is soooo awesome I've been waiting for this game for years!!! Anybody know when it will come out? I <3 the first 2 banjo-kazooie games so much
djcaution
aw way to get me all excited, there isnt even a release date set yet meaning its going to be minimum a year, for a game like this most likely 2 before this game comes out... Sad
djcaution
But here's a teaser trailer I found:
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/015/015334/vids_1.html
brokenadvice
Apparently it is going to have an all new format - more like a puzzle game, I guess. I still cant wait!
Diablosblizz
I loved the first one, the second one not really too much. Great game, glad I still have it. I never knew that Microsoft bought out Rare, but then again it doesn't surprise me. I mean, an offer of $375 million for the company is pretty much irresistible.
dcfive65
Weren't the first ones made for the N64? Dayum 375 million for Rare, you can't go wrong there!
brokenadvice
dcfive65 wrote:
Weren't the first ones made for the N64? Dayum 375 million for Rare, you can't go wrong there!

Some people are anxious because Rare's xBox offerings haven't been as good to their earlier n64 work. Perfect Dark 64 rocked, but not so much for the xBox version. Same with conkers bad fur day. I am just hoping that it stays true to the original games, but is still engaging to its original fan base.
Kelcey
I wish they'd make Killer Instinct 3 instead.
LostOverThere
falco211 wrote:
Wish4Me wrote:
I agree. I'm hoping Rare doesn't screw the series up. I've been disappointed with the games they've produced in the last five years.

I also agree, Perfect Dark Zero felt like a mess, and can't think of any decent Rareware game post 2001. It's a real shame. I was incredibly excited when I heard the Banjo-Threeie trailer was out, but after watching it I felt disappointed. It didn't look worthwhile. Meh, I'll stop speculating.
miacps
It's coming out this November. I don't have a 360 so I won't be playing it. What a shame that Banjo never made it to the gamecube.. Crying or Very sad

LostOverThere wrote:
I was incredibly excited when I heard the Banjo-Threeie trailer was out, but after watching it I felt disappointed. It didn't look worthwhile. Meh, I'll stop speculating.

Yeah, it didn't look that great to me either but you never really know until you play it. Maybe if it bombs Nintendo can buy rare back.. Wink

It's a Nintendo/Rare conspiracy to ruin Microsoft. Razz