FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to become a moderator

rafifaisal
What are the criteria to become a moderator on Frihost ?
I am realy interested and would like to help you guys in any way possible. I owe a lot to Frihost. Free hosting to start with Laughing but also a lot of help and advise with my questions. So I would love to give something back and do something too to keep Frihost alive.
xorcist
If they feel that they need more Moderators they would give you an Invitation to become a Moderator.
Animal
Generally, Moderators don't volunteer themselves. If we feel that we need new staff, usually the current staff have a discussion about potential candidates based on their posting quality and how well they contribute to the forum. However, in the end it is entirely up to Bondings as to who he "hires".

If you search the forum, you'll find a few threads where people have asked how to become moderators. However, the best method is to be a "model Frihoster", stay as active as possible and just wait for the PM. Wink

-close-