FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My awesome music..!

Loghete
So, I have been making music in FL Studio for 2 years now.. I'll show off my best works here (will be updated as I make more)

No More Cheese Album (Unfinished)

Cup of Cheese
No Cheese No Burger
Bittersweet Cheese
Tasty Cheese
Nothing But Cheese
Oh - that's a better cheese
While the Cheese...
Cheddar in a Bottle

Singles

Welcome Retire
Laguna Guitar

Loops

Game Loop 001
Game Loop 002 (NEW!)

You may use them as you want, though if you use them in some kind of project I would be happy to hear about it Very Happy
rafifaisal
How come all titles are so "Cheesy" Laughing
Loghete
rafifaisal wrote:
How come all titles are so "Cheesy" Laughing

Hehe, cause every track in the Cheesy Tracks album should have something with cheese in it's title.. Cool
jobu
well being the server is down i cant listen to any.

I should also tell you that last time I read the rules you could not use frihost to host any mp3, even if its yours.

I host mine at mydatabus.com if you need a suggestion. Or maybe the rules changed.

Peace!
Andrew426
I think you can host them if you get permission from an admin or account creator.

Its confusing.

The rules say no MP3s whatsoever, but make no mention of videos.
However, when my account request was accepted, it said this:
Quote:
Please be aware, though, that MP3s and videos are not allowed unless you get approval BEFORE the files appear on our servers. If any are found before approval is granted, your entire site may be erased.

Can anyone clarify? (I know this isnt the appropriate place... but I dont know where the appropriate place might be either)
Loghete
jobu wrote:
well being the server is down i cant listen to any.

I should also tell you that last time I read the rules you could not use frihost to host any mp3, even if its yours.

I host mine at mydatabus.com if you need a suggestion. Or maybe the rules changed.

Peace!

Well, I got permission from Bondings.. (http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-55423.html)

Has anyone got any comments?
Loghete
Added two singles, which of one is old and one is brand new.
froginabox
I like the use of the Slayer in "Cup of Cheese"... just need to tweak that a bit to make it sound less synthesized and I think it would be much better.
soulman
so this album could called: Cheesy...
Loghete
I now have a final name for the album; Too Much Cheese. Smile
nimo
maybe you can put in on myspace so more people can listen to it.
In my opinion you should put more effort into the melody and play real instruments (I prefer that to the sound of MIDI instruments)... maybe i'd use more layers also, add base lines etc.

good luck!
Jaan
Do synths classify as your 'midi instruments'?

I've got no problems, as long as it sounds decent.

When I've got some time I'll give your tracks a listen. You've already got points from me cause you've bothered to finish tracks.

Cheers
Loghete
Jaan wrote:
You've already got points from me cause you've bothered to finish tracks.

Thanks, though I'm not really that good at it, just like every 5th song I start working on gets finished Razz

Quote:
maybe you can put in on myspace so more people can listen to it.

I've considered that.. maybe I'll get a MySpace account sometime.

Quote:
In my opinion you should put more effort into the melody and play real instruments (I prefer that to the sound of MIDI instruments)...

Well, they don't exactly sound as MIDI instruments.. do they? Anyway, I've only got one real instrument, an electric piano (which I right now have plugged into the computer). The piano is the only instrument I can really play (well, I can play some simple chords on the guitar). And I don't have any decent microphone or sound card. Rolling Eyes
Though, actually, I'm learning to play some of my tracks on the piano, I've already learnt to play Cheddar in a Bottle, I'll try Welcome Retire next.
Someday I might record a live version, woo!
McDucque
I love a cheese-themed album... Its ten times better than the Muffins-themed album im working on Very Happy
Loghete
McDucque wrote:
I love a cheese-themed album... Its ten times better than the Muffins-themed album im working on Very Happy

Hah, could I hear it? I'm sure it can't be that bad Razz
achene
Hahaha

Love those titles

- Achene