FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

EQDKP question

Requell
Has anyone used eqDKP on Frihost before? I am pretty sure im installing it right, but I get some serious errors.

If anyones used the eqDKP id much appricate some assitance in getting it running.

I think I may be getting some kinda permission errors. now I know nothing about how to set any of this up aside from being the admin of the actual up and running site.. but how do I get this running.

you can see the list of errors at, wordguild.frihost.com/dkp/install.php; I couldnt begin to translate that.

I think its a simple permission problem.. but if it isnt, could somone lead me to the right track as to what the solution would be?
mathiaus
Step 1 shows no errors and only you can complete step 2 as we don't know your database details. What errors have you received?
Requell
.... exuse my retardedness. But this was not what I was receiving earlier as far as errors go; but it worked fine. Thank you.
[FuN]goku
i gotta try eqdkp as i havent yet.
Requell
It was very easy to install, and it runs beautifully. just remember when you install to change the language. It started me as chinese for some wacked out reason.. so I ended up hafting to trash the install and do it over again in english. It was just the admin page that was in chinese, but that page was rathe rimportant to me lol.

And theres lots of resourses for adding the wow addon support to your eqdkp site; its pretty rad. If you get a chance ot look all of it up or dicide to use eqdkp I highly recommend it.

I am a complete novice and it has been a treat to work with the software.