FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Thoughts of talking again with a person I used to love.

frozenhead
Well, I'm thinking how will I start it. Uuhmmm.. Just want to express my thoughts here.

It's about having my morning break today when I received a text message from a friend (not an ex-gf or anything. I courted her though).Uhhmm.. Before continuing, let me share some things from our past. We're friends, I courted her and express my love but she refused, declined my love, she told me she felt my love but the thing is she can never love me. That time, I don't know what's her reasons why she can't. So, I just told her I understand (even if not) and still continue loving her until one day, I realized I grown tired of waiting that day that she'll realize her love for me too. It never came so even if it's so hard, I let go of my feelings, and just continue a normal life.

Going back, I'm really surprised this morning. I've talk to her through text messages and I sensed she's trying to say something so I listened. She met her ex-boyfriend, stayed for a day with him in his house, she after coming home last night realized that she still love her ex-boyfriend. I'm so amazed that it came to my thoughts maybe that's the reason why she can't accept my love, because of that. She opened her thoughts, told me she can't resist her ex-boyfriends invitation and she even became lose and tied up with her ex-boyfriend's sister. She told me that she thought she stopped loving him, think that her ex-boyfriend don't love her anymore and hearsays that her ex-boyfriend have a girlfriend now, she feels comfortable when he's with him. After all that, she's asking me why do she still love him? So what I did is make her feel comfortable and told that everything will be just fine. The moment she started to cry to me over the phone, my heart melted wishing that I'm beside her holding her in my arms, hug her to comfort from the pain she's experiencing.

This morning, while talking with her, I tried to be a friend to her that's there for her if she feels sad and depressed. After we talked, I also realized that I still love her. I love her but she can't love me because she still love her ex-boyfriend, now I do realized why and truly understand why she can't love me (with her reasons this time). The only thing that's left for me to do is helped her find her happiness, she love her ex-boyfriend much so I'll have to support and be right there for her. I told her that she should go for it if that means her happiness with him would he an exchange of mine. And told her if ever it will not work out with her ex-boyfriend, will be hurt again, I'll be just here waiting and ready to love her, catch her if ever she'll fall from hurt and disappointment A way of expressing my love for her. Assuming if she find that happiness with him and that time I'll find my own happiness... sooner or later.
scorpiosemotion
Quote:
This morning, while talking with her, I tried to be a friend to her that's there for her if she feels sad and depressed. After we talked, I also realized that I still love her. I love her but she can't love me because she still love her ex-boyfriend, now I do realized why and truly understand why she can't love me (with her reasons this time). The only thing that's left for me to do is helped her find her happiness, she love her ex-boyfriend much so I'll have to support and be right there for her. I told her that she should go for it if that means her happiness with him would he an exchange of mine. And told her if ever it will not work out with her ex-boyfriend, will be hurt again, I'll be just here waiting and ready to love her, catch her if ever she'll fall from hurt and disappointment A way of expressing my love for her. Assuming if she find that happiness with him and that time I'll find my own happiness... sooner or later.

You are amazing there. It's takes someone who really loves another to be able to let them find their happiness be it with you or someone else. It's not easy and it may hurt. Being there for her is all you can do. Be sure that you take care of yourself to, do your own things. Don't focus completely on her. It's not healthy for either one of you. If she is able to get out of a situation that seems hopeless for her, (it really sounds as if she's being used) and realized what she has in front of her, then that will be amazing. I wish you the best of luck and happiness. Smile
Eclipse
To some extent I realize what your going through. I can't say that I've lived it but I similarities in my past.

There really isn't much you can do but be there for her. Help her out as best as you can. And like the person before me said, don't focus entirely on her; that will drive you insane. THAT I can etest to from prior experience.
Vrythramax
Locking the topic because it goes nowhere.....I have loved and lost as well. It hurts like the dickens....but if she won't talk to me there's nothing I can do.
End of story...we love and lose.

-locked-