You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

combo videos

well for begin i post this videos combos of a very good games for remeber the times xD.. i hope that our can apreciated this post... see u later.

syqrai :

ff is the best series of snk fighting game,and my favorite game,except mow, i don't think mow is belong to ff series,for the style--line system has been disppeared;for the name--garou is not fatal fury,in my mind,ff include 8 episodes,from ff to wa.

my rb combo movie has finished,director is crazyloo,thanks for him

Fighting No Limited Part II

The "GLORY" For Real Bout Fatal Fury

Personal Combo Movie by Rai

download url

include near 90 combos,and some of them was made recently.

my rbs combo movie,before several days,kipak (from has finished editting it,thanks for him

Real Bout Fatal Fury SP combo movie by Rai

download url:

include many wonderful and fantastic combos about rbs,and some of them was made recently.

and two past movie

Fighting No Limited

download url:

include many fighting games of snk and cap,finidhed in 2003,sure,the main part is rb,rbs and rb2. director is genjuro yagami

Boss Combo Collection

download url:

all mvs fighting game about geese howard,wolfgang krauser and Mr.big,the three bosses,i think it's a good idea for the movie characters.
director is still genjuro yagami.finished in 2004

enjoy them

lots of thanks for kofia, kofunion and kofeffect

thanks to rai by this very very good videos ...... Razz Razz Razz
We just arranged something good, most demanding KOF movie over internet. Yes, F.E.C.U. Since Fight ends. It's Hard to find their movies. For showing our love with F.E.C.U we did it, Enjoy!

Naturalization - Weaving a story - Kensou (105 MB)

As We are hearing, Kensou is leaving F.E.C.U. So it's another addition in the movies, where Chinese Makers remember their Old KOF Fellows after leaving.

Movie Features Old & Remake combos of Kensou, Not an awesome collection. But you must watch it if you are Ryo Shakazaki lover.

Greetings. Razz Razz
AkumaCombos presents a combo movie that overpasses their previous Team productions, this video has Full Damage combos only from several Capcom and SNK games like

* Capcom vs SNK 2
* X-Men Cota
* Marvel Super Heroes
* X-Men vs Street Fighter
* Marvel vs Capcom
* Street Fighter Alpha 1 / 2
* Street Fighter 2 CE / RW
* Ring of Destruction
* Samurai Showdown 2 / 5
* King of Fighters 94 / 97 / 98 / 99 / 00 / 01 / 02
* Rage of the Dragons
* Real Bout FF Special
* Last Blade 2

Akuma Combos Team Vol.4 (162 MB)

Several levels of combos can be found on this video from infinite, short, big, huge and they are all Full Damage combos! The video edit have been improved so users can enjoy this maximum damage combo movie, we hope everyone enjoy it. A Large no of players participated from around the gaming world.

cool leanvan thanks this videos has been added to my collection XD

aaaaaaaaaammmmm rai thanks too Wink Wink
is there any chance of getting some good video clippings of this for download and preview ?

Many of the games in the market gives full length playing videos for free to feel how it is ........ Exclamation