FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Down... again... :(

chrismen
Hello and thanks for such a great service. I can't believe nobody has mentioned it yet but I seem to get a lot of downtime on my site. I am on Host 2. Anyways, my site will be down but this site is up. If you can reduce downtime that will be the best thing you could do. Who cares about all these little things when this problem is so much more important.
reddishblue
You BELIEVE nobody has mentioned it, my god its all over the Web Hosting Support forum
chrismen
Ah, I'm sorry, I just looked under the suggestions. That is what I meant: nobody has suggested it.
Scorpio
chrismen wrote:
Ah, I'm sorry, I just looked under the suggestions. That is what I meant: nobody has suggested it.

It will only be rectified IF and WHEN bonfings has the time to do it. He is quite busy now a days, is what i gather from the staff these days
Animal
We have a Current Server Status page where you can check the status of each of the servers. Despite a few problems recently causing an increase in downtime, Server 2 has in excess of 98% uptime.

-close-
Bondings
Also, I just caught the exploited website that was causing most of the problems. Having a "page=<page>" in the url, appending it with ".php" and then including/executing it as php is not a good idea.

Anyway, unless other websites are also being exploited, this should mean a lot less downtime. Most of the recent problems/downtime on server 2 were due to this.