FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

which is the better OS, Vista or mac OS X?

esioquim
What do you think is the better OS, Vista or OS X?
Ranfaroth
Have a look to this site...
vinx_18
They said mac os x is more far better than vista...Smile I think it's true, though I havn't seen vista and os x...I based my opinion on other articles I've read.
Studio Madcrow
OS X is by far the superior OS. It's built on top of Unix (specifically NEXTSTEP, the best GUI Unix ever made), runs well and looks great. Vista has some good stuff, but it comes with so much horrible baggage that the good stuff is easily "drowned out"
pashmina
i think MAC OS is more better than any other in terms of security and all other bunch of stuffs.
ravi_9793
Ranfaroth wrote:
Have a look to this site...

hey ...That is wrong.U are saying bad vista only because you want to promote free softwares.

Microsoft has invested money and they have worked hard for past 5 years on vista project.Now what is wrong if they are asking for money for their hard work .

We should appreciate good software irrespective they are paid ir free.

I have used vista rc1...and I have found very stisfactory.The only thing which I hate about vista is its high price...because it is going to make a hole in my pocket ......lol Smile
WickedGravity
Asking a person to compare Vista to OSX is like asking them if they like apples or race cars. They are so completely different that to even compare them is an insult to both of them, especially Apple.

Architecture differences, file system setups, update processes, software availability, software dependability.

Vast differences in both.

Not in favor of one or the other, so just different as to not be comparable.
swarna
vista need the high specs. PC... who can make vista lite ? any one?
Animal
Please search before posting:

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-21.html

-close-