FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Instant Star?

lookatme
Does anyone else watch Instant Star. I love that show. A new season is coming February 16th! only on the-n.

About IS: Instant Star is about a girl, Jude Harrison who wins a cheesy singing competition. She gets a recording contract with GMajor. She gets a producer, Tommy, an ex boybander. Jude finds out how the higher you rise, the faster you fall in stardom. And Fame is only the beginning.

If you haven't seen it you should watch it. The musicians on the show are the best.

The show plays on the-n in the US and Ctv in Canada.

Plus the acting is like so great. :]
whoamifooling
I love that show too. Mainly cause the multi-talented Alexz Johnson plays the lead, Jude Harrison. I have an Alexz fansite, http://alexzjmedia.frih.net I'm working on it still.
Bosmer
I have seen it sometimes on a belgium tv channel. Its pretty fun to watch when you are bored. It just started in belgium or at least i think it just started.
lookatme
Bosmer wrote:
I have seen it sometimes on a belgium tv channel. Its pretty fun to watch when you are bored. It just started in belgium or at least i think it just started.
I used to watch it all the time on YouTube, but the videos were taken down. Epitome freaked when they saw them there. Lol. But you should watch it a lot more. Season 3 is going to be full of drama.