FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does three way links exchange work?

nappa
I heard that google don't like reciprocal links, therefore people start to do three way links exchange.

It's like this....
you own site A, and you link to site B
site B link to site C
and site C link to your site (site A)

So google will think that these are not reciprocal links, I'm not sure if this will works, but I've read it from a SEO site. Anybody has an answer? Thanks
manumiglani
I am using three way link exchange for quite a while now. I am sure it works better than simple link exchange which are worthless. But, I am also sure that you can't hide from google wen they know your site's ip address and domain whois details.
lerian
In my opinion, every kind of links is still working, while one way link tents to over performance reciprocal link. However the secret is the quality of your incoming links. From what kind of page/site are your links come? Are they talking similar topics with yours? What PR do they have? Reciprocal with similar topic site is still useful and it also give your reader/visitor more resources related to your topics.
k_s_baskar
hi,
i am using linkmetro.com for two way link exchange. Could anybody suggest me three way link exchange junction like linkmetro?

Smile
manumiglani
k_s_baskar wrote:
hi,
i am using linkmetro.com for two way link exchange. Could anybody suggest me three way link exchange junction like linkmetro?

Smile

www.backlinks.com
www.linkadage.com