FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I know everyone does have problem with pimples

creezalird
So I'm 23 years old and still having problem with pimples and my face is kind of oily type..So someday my friend suggested me to use the clinique brand of face care..I don't know whether it is good or not
Maybe some of you already tried this product and can share his/her experience with me here...Really appreciate that...
DILLIGAF
Clinique is good, so is Estee Lauder. As far as drugstore options, you may want to consider Cetaphil cleanser and lotion, they're both very gentle. It's a bad thing when you have skin that is both SENSTIVE and OILY because that leads to breakouts.

It's really important that you use a foundation or daily moisturizer with at least SPF 15, that's oil free. And use a night cream, too.

The good news is people with oily skin tend to not burn as often, and 2.) not get wrinkles as easy.

Smile HOpe you find a skin care routine that works for you.
creezalird
Thanks for the information..Anyway my friend already bought a set of face care ( clinique ) for me..But still hasn't try it..

So a moisturizer is quite important even though I have an oily skin..I thought only people with dry skin should use moisturizer cream..

One last thing, is this all stuff with face care suitable for men too..Or maybe it will give you the side effect that make you look more like a woman skin..
It is true?..

For your information, I'm a man here...