FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

3 books which can change your life

Cee_Jay
These three books are extremely powerful when one is on a quest to find purpose, lifes work or personal power.
Book #1:  The Holy Quran
Author:  Allah
Book #2:  Law of Success
Author:  Napoleon Hill
Book #3:  Master Key System
Author:  Charles Haanel

these can put a spellish influence..and have power to stimulate a 180 degree turn in your life.
Cee_Jay
Book #1:  The Giving Tree
Author:  Shell Silverstein
Book #2:  Little House On The Prarie
Author:  Laura Ingals Wilder

These are the most influencial books for kids I ever read. Reading them for my little cousines did something that no other book has been able to do. Other great books are; Street Lawyer (J. Grisham) Creative Visualization (S. Gawain) Being Peace (T.N. Hanh) As A Man Thinketh (J. Allen) Miracles & Affirmations by Stuart Wilde. And my diary as a book. If you don't keep a diary start today. How else can you remember what you did 3 years ago today. Smile
Afaceinthematrix
I haven't read any of those fully, although I have read a lot of the Koran (Quaran) and and a lot of the bible.
TurtleShell
Cee_Jay wrote:
Book #1:  The Giving Tree
Author:  Shell Silverstein
Book #2:  Little House On The Prarie
Author:  Laura Ingals Wilder

These are the most influencial books for kids I ever read. Reading them for my little cousines did something that no other book has been able to do. Other great books are; Street Lawyer (J. Grisham) Creative Visualization (S. Gawain) Being Peace (T.N. Hanh) As A Man Thinketh (J. Allen) Miracles & Affirmations by Stuart Wilde. And my diary as a book. If you don't keep a diary start today. How else can you remember what you did 3 years ago today. Smile

As a child, I read the giving tree and the Little house on the Prairie series. I think most people find the Giving Tree to be moving, poignant, and thought provoking, so I can see pretty obviously why you would have chosen it to be one of the most influencial children's books you've ever read. As for Little House of the Prairie--well, who doesn't love it? But I'm wondering why you chose that as the other "most influencial children's book". I'm not questioning that it was, but you didn't really give any reasons and it seems a less obvious choice to me, so I'd be interested in hearing your explanation.
Cee_Jay
Smile well the books mentioned under the "Other great books" title are not meant to be kids specific as tthe above two are...but i mentioned the names coz i have enjoyed reading them...
well... the tale stream, and the discussion nature are important ingredients making someone's opinion about a literature....but to me personally "the atmopsphere & overall temprament" of the writing proves more influential...and that usually give more points to a book when i m on it...and that factor prevails in these "other great books". i just mentioned them coz i just had good time reading them