FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Problem installing Coppermine

rcraats
I have a problem installing coppermine. During installation I have to define the ImageMagick-path. I used phpinfo() and find out that GD was installed. I searched on this forum and found several paths. All these paths don't work.

Has anyone installed Coppermine at Frihost and can tell me his or her configuration?

Thanx
wumingsden
rcraats wrote:
I have a problem installing coppermine. During installation I have to define the ImageMagick-path. I used phpinfo() and find out that GD was installed. I searched on this forum and found several paths. All these paths don't work.

Has anyone installed Coppermine at Frihost and can tell me his or her configuration?

Thanx

Coppermine has a problem with finding the correct ImageMagick path, and also always says the path is incorrect during installation, for some reason. If however you carry on the installation you can add the path (I think it's /usr/convert/ or /usr/bin/ (or something similiar)) in the Coppermine ACP.