FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Online Questionnaire management system

anshu
Hey this is my site, i had made it,
Tell how is the concept, i am still modifying it

Online Questionnaire management system provides you to track your submissions for your questionnaire as well as keeps you updated by email.

-- Your Questionnaire is now sake for local approach , let is visible to all the world without any hassle. we will provide you following check list..
-- Your questionnaire to be visible for one year to all the world. we are hosted on secure server with excellent bandwidth and uptime.
-- submitter as well as our client get proper information of their questionnaire submissions
-- we will provide all the database of the the submitted result to our client in MsExcel® Format as well as Printable view format.
-- As per client instruction we have also installed a listmailer to send an information mail to the friends of the client to fill the questionnaire NEW!
-- 24x7 support for the clients
-- we never share any confidential data with any co-operate as well as individual .

Visit us at http://services.academicfield.com/questionnaire/
GB
It is a nice concept, but it also is already out there. Look at some of the other services that do the same type of thing. Then, you've got to figure out how to make yours unique. How do the customers make the questionnaire? Could you make it so they could put the questionnaire on their site, with their site template?

Keep working on it, it will be neat to see what you come up with.
anshu
hi GB,
i had put this concept in flow because some of MBA students who were not know to the computers as well as internet too..
they wanted some of their data should be filled and they get something filled in their mail.
exactly this software do same thing.
They just need to give a normal scheme in DOC format and our professionals make a HTML file and set up a feed to QMS system.
and its ready to run.
client is now sent a password.....

NOW CLIENT GET THE STAT OVER THEIR MAIL AS WELL AS OTHER COPY IS SAVED IN THE DATABASE .....

I am taking care of low level users too..
I invite more suggestion regarding QMS SYSTEM

Thanks