FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

3d Max vs Maya

3d Max vs Maya
3D max
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Maya
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AOP Web Development
hello guys well honestly i don't have any experience any of these but i just like to ask that if which do you prefer in creating a 3d animations
Commando_Sondre
I prefer Maya, since its the only animationprogram I can use a little bit. Of course, 3ds Max is good to, but since I don't use it I find Maya better.
B4_Utopia
I think max is better because its the only one Iv used...By the way, is it worth learning Blender because I've heard that its good but hard to use
Commando_Sondre
B4_Utopia wrote:
I think max is better because its the only one Iv used...By the way, is it worth learning Blender because I've heard that its good but hard to use
Yeah, sure it is. I'm trying to support the OpenSource-community by using Blender, and, as far as I have experienced, it is very, very good. Stabile and provides good results. To bad MentalRay isn't supported Sad
AOP Web Development
Do you have any references or tutorials in creating 3d animations?
eday2010
I don't know how to use Maya, and I learned 3D Studio Max in college back when it was version 2.5. I learned some basic things, but I have forgotten almost all of it these days since i havent used it in forever. So I can barely use it. But if I had to choose, I would use #Ds Max, which is now at version 8 Smile
ltwomba
i first started with maya and moved to 3ds max because it's more useful to me (i use directx, maya uses opengl...) so it also depends on your develpment preferences. feature talking they're similar so it's really up to you to choose which one more is friendlier to you. 3ds to me!