FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I Small Suggestion After Posting a Message

AtlJoker
You know when you post a message the little page shows up and redircts to the topic you replied to? It doesn't show your post. I would have to hit refresh or go to the forum index and comeback to the thread to make sure that the post showed and that there's no errors like spelling, grammar, etc. I've never seen this happen on other forums, but this isn't other forums...

Also, this could lead to double posting because I wouldn't know that my message posted because the redirect takes me to the post before mine.
mathiaus
Works fine for myself and others. Eh?
Maybe a caching issue at your end? Also you can preview your post for spelling/grammar errors by clicking the preview button. If you use Firefox 2, it has a built in spell checker!
babumuchhala
Strange, wat browser r u using.

I have been using, Opera - the one with the heaviest caching techniques, for ages now and never had any such problems.

The only time i have a problem is when, I edit my post and have to refresh to see, as I see the cached version. Otherwise all's fine for me
saratdear
Quote:

Also, this could lead to double posting because I wouldn't know that my message posted because the redirect takes me to the post before mine.

This could happen sometimes. When you post a message, even if it is posted on a new page of that thread, the link leads to the previous page. Does the problem happen every time you post a message? Or only on such a situation?

You can also preview your post to check spelling, grammar etc.