FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who is the biggest boot licker. Give examples.

chasbeen
A good example of this is Smithers on the Simpson who goes round crawling after the boss. Whats your best example. It could be someone you know who spends there day looking for praise from their Superior.
AtlJoker
I there's a lot of butt lickers on this other forum I go to. They worship the admin like a god. It's pretty pathetic because he doesn't care about them.
ReubenWilliams
beware thoose who will flatter you, while retaining disloyal thoughts, beware thoose whoose opinions are secondary and subversive to their aspirations. Comforting words spoken in order to waylay you or distract your strength.

I often see the licking of boots. Social politics, in a direct sense. It makes me uncomfortable. Because the people whp carry it out think that you have to fool people into liking you.
loryl
Most people boot lick, it's part of human nature. Some just do it more noticeably than others (like, on national TV, for instance). There's nothing hateful or pathetic about it.

With that said, Bush's cronies are probably the biggest boot lickers in the world. Confused
lerian
Quote:
With that said, Bush's cronies are probably the biggest boot lickers in the world.

I agree with you on this. Smile
Yeah I also think that it's a part of human nature. When we were a child, we tried to please our parents before asking something. We trained ourselves to be good on someone else eyes before we take some benefits.
HDirtwater
I think people who put a million smilies in their posts would definitely qualify.